Chapter 1

A beautiful girl was sitting in the research room of the  library typing something about her assignment and reading books side by side wanting to complete her assignment as soon as possible. She complete the last of the  assignment
before submitting it quickly. She leaned on the chair and taking a sight of relief as finally her work was done.She checked the time on her smart phone it showed 5:30 She needed to reach home quickly. She moved out of the library getting her bag from the locker room.

She cursed silently seeing raining outside. She checked her bag where she found an umbrella. She felt her phone was vibrating which she needed to picked up.

"Yes, papa" She answered the phone quickly.

"How are you bacha(dear)?" Her father asked

"I am fine.Is everything okay at home?" She asked

"Yeah, It's okay." Her father said

Then she talked with her mother and her younger sister. After she finished her talk with her family she left her College.

-----------------------------

It has been 4 months since I arrived in Spain  and I am hime sick already.I barely get time for myself.The first month was good.The I got so busy with my college that I barely get time for myself.It was already 8:00 at night and I am going alone to my apartment. It's just three blocks away from my College. So I just walk home.The only problem is that I had to take an extremely quite alley to reach my community. Taking a detour takes half an hour of  more walking. After College I decided to go super shop as I had to buy some grocery items. After working 10 hours at a day I want to take a hot shower and go to bed.

I take the alley and about 5 minutes of walking I will enter my community. It was an empty dark path to walk on. I closed my eyes and prayed to God to give me courage to pass it quickly without any mishaps.

I quickly made my way to the alley.
I was about to reach the end of the alley and that's when I heard it.It was barely audible groan.It was like someone was in pain.A man to be precise.My mind said to me my mind my own. While my heart said that as a human it’s my duty to not leave someone in pain.

And as the person I am that  kind of person who always  listen to her heart instead of her mind, even I possibly expose myself in danger.I made my way towards the groan of the man not forgetting to lighting up the flash  my phone.

As I reached closer to that man, I saw him sitting with his back to the wall.He was wearing a dark suit with white shirt.His head was up to the sky with his eyes closed.His mouth was sightly open and his hair was all messy.And his right hand was holding the the side of his waist.

As I approached closer to the man i asked him in a low voice "Hey, are you okay?"

His eyes sightly open before closing again.I looked  at his hand holding
his stomach and my eyes winded in shock.There was blood all over his hand. "Oh! My God! You are hurt!!!" It came out louder than my thought in the quite alley.

My firat thought was send him to the hospital. I bend down to help him.I took my scarf out of my bag and removed his hand out of his stomach. I wrapped my scarf   around his stomach to stop the bleeding temporarily and said "Wait,let me call an ambulance for you."

"No!!Please don't." He said in a barely  audible and hoarse voice.
I furrowed my brows in confusion. Why doesn’t he want to go hospital. I looked around his pocket to find something that could  confirm if he is dangerous or not.After sometime I found his phone, his wallet and hus ID card.Alexander Lucas.I didn’t find any gun with him.Do he is not someone who is in illegal things right?

I decided to take him home and him clean his wound.I helped him to get up on his feet.His body was leaning
on putting his all weight  on me.Although I am stronger than normal but carring a full man is too much for me.Not to mention he was so tall.Good thing is it’s night
and most of the people are already at home.I looked at the guard who was busy at eating and chatting.  I silently made my way to the entrance of the building. Making him look like a drunk boyfriend. After entering the elevator, i let him lean on the side wall of elevator and pressed the button to my floor.I took deep breath to calm my racing heart.As again i reached my floor i again let him lean on me and walked towards my door.I was able to grab the kyes from my bag and open my door. I took him to the bed and let him down. I quickly warmed some water  and quickly found my first aid box.I have all kinds of medicine at my house as I am a medical student.

I removed his clothes from his upper body. I looked at his wound. "Oh my god! Somebody stabbed him with knife. Thank god!  It wasn’t so deep but a little wide." I said to myself.I dipped the cotton into the warm water and drained all the excess water.Then started to clean the blood around the wound.I threw the bloody water and got some more warm water.I added a few drop of disinfectant solution and and Started to clean the wound.

It looks like someone has attacked him with a knife. But looking at his clothes I can say that he lost quite a lot of blood.I applied some cream medicine over the wound and covered it with gauze bandage.

I sighted and looked at him.He doesn’t look like he is going to wake up soon.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

----------------------------------

Here is the first part of this story.

Please vote and comment if you like
the story.