Chapter 8

Ishita PoV:

It's 9 o'clock and for some reason I'm standing outside of the the club
where my friend "Veronica " works in.Well I meet her in College. To be honest she is a very nice girl. She treats me like we've known each other for a long time.I pull my jacket around me tightly. Afterv15 minutes wait O reached at the bouncer.I began to fiddle through my purse for my fake ID.

"Name?" He asked in a bore voice

"Ishita Roy." I said

A few minutes past by the bouncer scanning over the list   in his hands."Sorry,but your name isn't here." The man said

"Sorry, I didn’t know that there was a list, I normally just get in..I am a friend of Veronica, she works here." I said that hoping that he would let me in.

"I am sorry but tour name isn't here you can go in." The man said

Just I am about to go away in defeat, not bother to put up much of a fight,Just then a bulky man came out of the club.He whispered  something into the bouncer's ears,before motioning me to following him.

"I am sorry for mix up Miss.Roy."The bouncer said, his once hard eyes laced with fear and his skin now pale.

" Mr.Lucas is waiting for you inside." The bulky man said

Before I can protest,I am ushered into the club and bombarded by the pounding music and flashing lights.

What the fuck? Why is Alex here?And what the fuck Just happen?

The man guides me the way through the crowd. Luckily I have came there twice and know my around here.Like a snake, I slip away from the man through the crowd,instantly disappearing from his sight.

Take that Mr.Alex Lucas😂😂

Now I have to find Veronica, which won't be that hard work considering she always serve at the bar.I quickly find her and walked towards her.

" Hey,how did you get in?" She shouted over the music.Wow she knows that they were only take the people on the list,but she didn’t tell me?What a great friend?

"Ummm,some dude let me in." I say

" What do you want to drink?" Veronica said

"Orange juice." I said

Veronica is looking so beautiful. Her blonde hair was tossed into a messey bun.Her eyes were deep blue, like some dark blue diamonds and She  has a pale complexion like snow white.Tonight she is wearing her uniform. She is looking beautiful.

"I need to use bathroom" I said and excused myself. Then I.Then when I was about to leave I hit a wall.When I looked up I realised that It was not a wall but it was a very tall man "Sorry" I said and about to walk then he grabbed my hand and said that,"Mr.Lucas is waiting for you."

"I don't need to see Mr.Lucas." I said but the man drag me to wherever we are going.

Soon we are up to stairs into a dark
hallway illuminated by rustic looking lights that hung from the ceiling, we pass many doors until we finally stoped at the end of the hall.I've never came this part of clubs,they must be private room they rent out...

The man opened the door and shoved me in.

It takes me few minutes to adjust the red light of the room

Then I looked at the corner I saw Alex was looking at me.Then I walked towards him and said,"What's you problem? Why did you bring me here?" I said

"I just wanted to see you." Alex said

"Didn’t I tell you that I don’t want to see you.Goodbye" I said and walked out of the room

I stormed out of the room,anger coursing through my body.This man is terrible. Does he thinks that he owns me or something?? If i see this  man ever again,i may just be charged for murder...

I made my way to the bar,my eyes were scanning for Veronica and I saw her she was serving one of her customer drinks.

Hey lets go my shift is over.

"I'll make you some hot chocolate then we can see some movies.How does that sound?" Veronica asked

"Great." I said

Entering the cold night, we walked though the  empty car park towards Veronica's car parked.She unlocked the Car and we both  hopped into the car.

I stare out of the window through the sky. The sky was looking so beautiful with full of stars and full moon. We arrived in 15 minutes, her little town housed wedged between two large apartment blocks.The outside has a beautiful garden where she grows beautiful flowers. Alice loves to garden.

We both got inside, make our way towards the couch beside the entrance. Veronica heads upstairs
grabbing pj.Then she came back downstairs and said,"Go change. "

Once we both changed Veronica made our hot chocolate. Then we talked about many things and watched movies.

We both hugged each other and fall asleep and the Television was still on.

...............................

Alex POV:

I saw Ishita as she walks in club.Her head held down as she is trying to make sure that she is nonexistent. She didn’t dressed fancy,yet she still looks beautiful in a pair of jeans and top.I just wonder why she came in club,cause she doesn’t look like party girl or something.

This girl is driving me crazy and she doesn’t even know it.She walked around the city blissfully unaware that I own her.And every second she is in public and  many man saw her.I just want to look her and shoot the man who dares to look at her. Cause she is mine, only mine.Only I can see her.

Yet despite wanting her, to give her everything she desire,I am also angry that how she behaved. She needs to learn how to treat me.I'll not tolerate disrespect when finally  I'll have her.

I clench my fist in anger.I don't Know how much longer I can  tolerate her roaming free.I need her. I need her now.I never wanted to do this.But what will happen tonight, you may hate  me bit I don’t care.

A feeling of relief washes over my body.Tonight I'll finally have her in my grasp.And tomorrow, I will finally wake up to her beautiful face.

Be ready Ishita, I am coming for you.Only for you.......

.................................

Please vote +comment ☺️☺️