Chapter 7

Ishita's POV:

One week has been passed since Alex proposed me to be his girlfriend.He said he loves me.Yeah I also  love but as a friend not as a lover.I tried to explain him.But he didn’t give me any  opportunity to explain him.He gives me some day to think and said that he wants to know the answer next time when he meet with me.

I took a derp sight. Cause I know it was not love.It was just fascination.When I was thinking about this Adeel called me.He is my friend. He is also from India.He born in India. Then when  he was 4 years they settled in Spain.Her mother is spanish. He is very helpful,caring person.He asked me why i was so worried?
I told him it’s nothing. But he forced me to tell him that's why i told him everything.

"Are you serious, Ishila.Alexander, you mean Alexander  Lucas proposed you?" He exclaimed

"Yes,but why you are so scared? "I said

" Girl,You don't know him.He is a mafia. He is the king of this country. He literary own everything in this country. He is leader of Spanish Mafia. "He said and I was just shocked

It’s like i can't believe my own ears.

" But I heard that he is a well-known business man right." I said

"Yes,he is but behind this he is a heartless mafia. He won't even think twice before killing someone.Girl you dig your own grave" He said

"Miss.Roy and Mr.Gahlawat will you please keep quite during class time." The Professor said

Then the rest of class we keep quite.
By that time the College was finished.Now it’s time to go home.
Suddenly a luxurious car stopped in front of my College. This time I get scared cause this time I know who's this..Alex came out of car and said, "Good evening, Princess."
I didn’t say anything or smile at him.He holds my hand and make me sit in his car and again goes to the same restaurant.We both sat in his private room. He again ordered two cappuccino and two chocolate cake.

Alex's pov :

This girl is going to do a death for me.Why she is so cute and beautiful. Today when I said, "Good evening " to her she didn’t said anything or smile.It looks like she is scared of me.No, that can't be.Maybe she is nervous. Because of nervousness she bit her lower lip.Gorl don't do that.I want to kiss those lips and bite.Girl you are making me wet,stop doing that.

Then I said I gave you enough time to think.Now tell me your answer.
She didn’t say anything for while, then she said, "I don't want to be your girlfriend. "

Listening this I just smile and says okay.She looks so shocked. Maybe she didn’t expect me to say okay.
Then she said, "I need to tell you something else."

"Yes,please." I said

"I don't want to keep friendship with you.Maybe It will be good for us if we break our friendship. Lets became stranger again." She said

"Okay." I said
"Are you not mad at me to break our friendship?" She asked

"Yes,I am upset.But I respect your decision. " I said

"I rhink I should take a leave now." Saying this she gets up and I said wait

"I'll drop you." I said
"No,thanks.I will manage." She replied

"Please. One last time." I said and she nodded her head in yes

I drop her at her home and before going out of my car she said thank you and again said that hope we will never meet again.

I feel extremely hurt from her words. I started driving at high speed. When I reach at my home  I  locked myself at my room.

Third person Pov:

In front his parents picture

"Mom, dad am i that bad person?"He said and started crying

I love her so much. I can't live without her.You know mom her words cuts my soul.She...she even break our friendship. Being a gentle man  I asked her to be my girlfriend and She rejected me.That's okay that being a gentel man or good boy with her can't help me." What do you think Miss. Ishita Roy, I will leave you because you reject me, baby?"

"If you think that, I'll leave you because you reject me then I have to tell you, You are wrong baby. I will never leave you.You are the love of my life.You are my obsession, my possession. Remember one thing Ishita you are Only  mine.No one can change that.You will not going to love any other man except me.If you love I'll never think twice before kill that person." He thunder and started laughing like a psycho.

.............................................
Hope you all like it.

Please Vote+ Comment