Chapter 15

I trudged back up the cellar stairs,annoyance coursing through my body like adrenaline. She refused apologised to me, what makes her thinks that she has the right.She stabbed me,hurts me.I know she is guilty.(Me:Well then I've to say that you are blind. She isn't guilty).

I can see it in her eyes.She was about  to say sorry and then she didn’t(Me:Well she wan't)

How dare she??  She just said she will rather die than say sorry.Something is holding her back and I need to figure that out. I have to teach her to be mine. Her face is beginning to grow hollow, despite it has been only two days since she ate.I feel bad, I just feel terrible for denying her food or a bed for her to sleep.But she needs to feel it what will happen if she doesn’t accept her fate.

I clenched my fist,I feel awful.The past two days have been tge most agonising days I have ever experienced. Knowing there she is down there,just with in my reach.I want to treat her,spoil her.I want her..How much I want her to be happy.

What I have done??I want her to be happy but I am the one denying her happiness. I am such an idiot, blinded by my possession.

Once I have reached the top of the stairs.I looked back to see the gaze of Darcy.He is one of my best assassins.The man who killed many fuckers.He is my right hand."I want you to grab pillows and blankets and them down to Ishita."I ordered him

"Sure sir." He said and walk  towards laundry room, where all the pillows, blankets and household necessities are kept.

Rubbing my forehead, trying to ease my headache. I came back to my office. I do feel knowing better that Ishita will no longer be so uncomfortable. Despite the change in my heart, I will still leaving her down for two days  cause she needs to learn how to behave.

Taking my seat I look into my monitor;from where I can see Ishita. Despite having night-vision cameras,it’s still difficult to see her beautiful face.But still I stare as she is curled up in the corner of the room.

Once again the feeling of guilty washed across me,but it’s quickly gone as I see Darcy arrived their with pillows and blankets.He placed the blankets and pillows on the floor. Ishita didn’t even give him a glance.She just ignored him and also she didn’t accept them.

WHAT THE FUCK??  WHY YOU ARE SO STUBBORN??? WHY DON'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THEM???I'M FEELING SO MUCH ANGRY.I WANT TO BURN EVERYTHING...

I got interrupted from the screen as someone barges into my room.
"WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKING MANNERs??" I screamed

"I'm soory, Sir.I have an urgent news." He said

"This better be worth my time,otherwise you will be wishing that you had never born." I said

"Sir, someone passed our information  about our new company to our rivals. " He said

"Then why I'm paying for bastards?" I shouted

"I'm so...

" I don’t want to hear your fucking sorry.Youe have only an hour.With in one hour I want that mother fucker. Otherwise I will make you regret the day you born.Get out!!! " I said

With in one hour my two men dragged that bastard in front of me and closed the door.

Now it’s playtime........

...........................................................
.............................................
...............................

I feel so weak......

My limbs are heavy.I struggle to open my eyes but i can't. I just want to sleep yet whenever i try to close my eyes, i get a piercing headache. I want to puke.But why I am feeling like that. Maybe because of lacking food and water.I don’t even touch the bottle of water and bread Alex gave me.I'll die rather eat.

Suddenly I heard some noise.I   opened my eyes. The lights are on,that's mean he's coming.The familiar sounds of footsteps echo down the hall.Their shadows appear quickly, followed by the men in suit and of course the devil himself.Today he looks extra fancy in his black suit with silver cuff links and strong smell of Cologne following by him but as his eyes finally meet mine it’s disappeared quickly.

"Open the door right now." He Shouted and ine of his man do it without uttering any words

Once the door is open,he walks in. His eyes were studying me and stare into my face.I closed my eyes.My vision is all blurry.I burried my face into my knees. I don't have any energy to speak,let alone fight this man.

"Ishita, what's wrong?Are you okau? Let me see your face." Alex said,his voice is soft and soothing, it’s feels like he cares for me.

I didn’t fight when I feel his cold fingers against my chin.His touch is like ice.I avoid his stare."You are burning up." He says as he pulls my face to meet him

For this I put up resistance,but it doesn’t do much at all, he easily moves me as I am his puppet,"Sweetheart" He whispered as he stares into my eyes

It's like thousands needles are slowly piercing my head.That terrible headache. I close my eyes tightly, trying to make it go away,but it didn’t. Tears started flowing thought ny eyes and I grip my head tightly.

"It's hurts.Make it stop.Please make it stop." I cried openly in front of him.I just don't care. It’s hurt too much to care

I heard a mess of jumble words coming from multiple people but it’s all hazy and all i can concentrated on the screaming pain  emanating from my skull.My breath is laboured and my body temperature increased.

I open my eyes once again and saw very concerned eyes of Alex."Please,stop it.It’s hurt."

I feel his arms reached under my body and he lifts me bridal style from the corner i had taken residence in.

The studded change in temperature
from the  warm blanket to the air hits me like a truck and I feel my throat begin to close. I struggle for air and  the pain increases immediately. I closed my eyes slowly. I am going to die.

I am going to die.

I am scared.......

I want to go home.I want to see my parents and younger sister.

I want to see their face. I opened my eyes and instead of their faces i'm staring up at Alex.

I make sure to look at him directly in the eyes until the pain is too much to bear and I can no longer stay conscious.

..............................................

...........................................................

Hey everyone. Hope you all are okay with your family. Sorry for late update. I was so busy with my assignments and also the midterm exam will be start soon.I'm kinda scared.If you enjoy the chapter then please vote,comment and share.....