Chapter11

Alex's POV :

Getting into the car I slam the door behind me,infuriated that I have to leave Ishita behind. After finally having her,finally feeling her soft supple skin against mine .And now I have to go deal with a bunch of idiots ;who can't even deal with a simple Shipment.

What I am paying them for???

"Give me the details, Justine.And it better worth my time." I said to Justine who sat beside me.when he came inti the room,interrupting me and Ishita and I know it was serious.And I know it’s serious cause my men never drag me something into unnecessary, especially Justine.

And that's only makes me angrier, because I have a problem that need to be deal with.Only because of this stupid work I have to stay away from my Amour.

"Sir, one of our cocaine shipments have been intercepted at the docks. We managed to subdue one of the man,but the rest either got away or other killed in the crossfire. We think it may be Romano's men"Justine said

With in half an hour, we have reached the docks and I get out from the car.I walked towards tk my warehouse with my men.

We entered the room and I instantly meet with the metallic smell of blood.I love this smell(The smell of blood). In the center of the room a

We entered the room and I Instantly meet with tge metallic smell of blood.I love this smell.(the smell of blood). In the center of the room, a man was kneeling with blood and bruises. I walked over to the man and bend down to his level.He looks up at me,fear lining  his eyes and his face is beaten.

"Who is Your leader?"I ask

The boy grits his teeth and look away from me.Coward.

"I ask you a question and I espect an answer.Or I just can beat it out of you.It's your choice."I whisper;but loud enough for hear him.

" I will not tell you anything. " He spits at me and I am surprised at his strong british accent.The rules out Romano;he only works with his chinese fellow.

Who stole my cocaine then?

My brain rakes through all of tge british men I know but nothing seems quite suspect. The british man wouldn't bother steal what's mine.We are on good terms,so that won't many any sense.Maybe this is just a gang incident who foolishly thought they could steal mine.

"Tell me whom do you works for?" I asked again but he didn’t answer.

"Seems like you are not useful to me.So why would I bother you.I will leave you." The man looks up at me and I smirk as I make three new scars on his forehead (shoot him)."Clean this mess up. " I said as I leave the warehouse.

Finally, I can go home and see Ishita.

Ishita's POV:

It's been over an hour and I am extremely bored.I have looked at every possible place in this room that I could escape from,and found nothing. There are no doors leading outside.And the only two doors leading outside,beside the one leading  outside,is the bathroom and closet.The closet sceared me indefinitely. It was filled not only mens clothes but also with women.And all clothes were in my side. Ew;what a player and he said to me that he was single and not even have a single girl friend.

Right now I am lying on the couch by side of the bedroom,not wanting to touch Alex's bed.

I just hope that he doesn’t came back soon any time.Cause I don't know that how will I react when he tries to do something. I don't know when I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------

So many people are reading my story and I am so happy for that.
Anyway,I hope you enjoyed this story.

Please Vote+ Comment 🙂🙂