30. Mine

Lan WangJi heated up a tofu dish for himself while Wei WuXian heated a dry, spicy noodle dish. Seeing his lover slurp those noodles into his mouth, leaving behind lips glistening with chili oil, made his body ache with want. "Wei Ying... I want to kiss you."

"Sure!" Wei WuXian smiled. "I'll just wipe my mouth first."

"No." Want to kiss the spice off your mouth. Want to feel the burn.

The smile faded. "It will hurt, Lan Zhan. My mouth is pleasantly spicy. You don't like spice."

"Want to kiss you." Words were huddled behind his teeth, refusing to let him explain that this was something he'd thought about for a long time. Instead of trying to force the words to do his bidding, he simply leaned over and took what he wanted.

It burned. The streaks of pleasure roaming up and down and around his body as their tongues entwined meshed and clashed with the spice devouring his taste buds and burning holes in his lips. He knew he was whimpering and gasping as they kissed; he didn't care.

This was everything he'd dreamed about. He wasn't going to waste the opportunity.

"Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan... Do you really like this?" As an answer, he took his lover's hand and placed it on his lap. "But you don't like spice!"

Lan Zhan shook his head. "Wanted to try. Pain and pleasure mix."

Wei Ying made a face. "Pain and pleasure mix? That sounds... how can one enjoy being hurt?"

"You like it when I bite and suck on you."

"That's different."

Lan Zhan shook his head again. "Same idea. Feel pleasure in pain. Want to try with you."

"You want to hurt me while giving me pleasure?" He sounded skeptical.

"Maybe." Another desire flitted into his head and he took a chance. "Want to tie your hands to the bed posts and pleasure you."

Wei Ying looked thoughtful and a bit intrigued. "What if... what if I don't like it and want to get my hands back?"

"Say 'stop' and I'll stop."

"Let me think?"

Lan WangJi waited while his lover thought. He waited while they cleaned up after dinner. He waited through each of their baths. Then, a shirtless Wei Ying laid down on their bed and placed his hands over his head, placing his full trust in his friend. "I agree."

"You'll let me tie your hands?"

Wei Ying nodded, 'yes'. "I trust you. Two things, though. No hitting or spanking me. And I stay a virgin."

It was an amazing gift, such trust. Lan Zhan tied each wrist to a ribbon and then tied the ribbons to the posts. "You can pull here," he demonstrated, "and the knots will come loose."

"I trust you." Silver eyes were steady as they looked into golden ones. Steady and trusting. "Just don't make marks where surprise visitors can see."

Lan Zhan looked down at the body lying so still before him. This beautiful body that was his to play with for a while. His to adore, to worship, to tease, to pleasure, to hurt. He let his hands brush over the bare torso, painting it with his fingertips, committing it to memory for the nights ahead when they wouldn't be together anymore. "I love touching you," he whispered. As if speaking in a normal tone was disrespectful. One finger circled a nipple; he watched it stiffen into a peak. His mouth thirsted, so he bent his body to take that peak into his mouth and suck on it. Lightly, so lightly. He circled it with his tongue, then sucked harder, bringing out Wei Ying's first moan. He lifted his head to find the other nipple, not wishing to neglect either of them. Fingers returning to the first, thoroughly wet nipple, first tried to sooth it, then twisted sharply, causing Wei Ying to cry out. He arched his back and shuddered; he never said 'ow' or 'stop'. Lan Zhan slid his mouth over to the sternum, mouthing it, kissing it lightly, even as his hand twisted the second nipple. Wei Ying moaned again, Encouraged, he lipped his lover's chest until he found a spot where the skin was easier to move; he sucked hard for a few moments, then lifted his head to see a beautiful mark starting to bloom. "Perfection," he breathed.