05 , these people are confusing me

CHAPTER FIVE:
THERE'S PEOPLE ARE CONFUSING ME

I woke up at least an hour before Percy.

The first thing I noticed was that I was sitting in a deck chair on a huge porch, gazing across a meadow at green hills in the distance. The breeze smelled like strawberries. There was a blanket over my legs, a pillow behind my neck. All that was great, but my mouth felt like a scorpion had been using it for a nest. My tongue was dry and nasty and every one of my teeth hurt.

About five feet beside me laid Percy. Next to him was a girl, blonde hair, I couldn't see her face so I can't really tell anything else, but she seemed to be just sitting there.

"What are you doing" She jumped so high I thought she was gonna hit the ceiling.

She froze for a moment, possibly studying me, before she finally relaxed "you're awake"

I sat up which seemed to make my head mad at me. My hand instinctively went to my head. It feels like my head got smashed through a table. Maybe like 20 times.

"You must've hit your head pretty badly" I finally got a good look at her face as she stepped towards me. Her hair was blonder up close, her eyes were a cold grey unlike any I've seen before, and despite looking around my age, her skin was flawless.

"No shit" was all I could manage to say.

I heard her let out a small laugh as she grabbed something from the table beside me.

"Here. Drink this it should help" she passed me a cup full of what looked to be apple juice.

"What is it" I asked before I took my first sip.

"It's kinda like medicine, I guess" now it was my turn to laugh "you guess?"

The girl rolled her eyes "just drink it" so I did.

It was kinda weird, it almost tasted just like my moms homemade cookies. I tried not to think much about it as I drank.

The girl looked like she was about to say something just before another person came walking through the doors.

He was tall, probably a few years older then I. He had long blond hair. Well like boy hair kinda long, not like girl hair kinda long. He had blue eyes and eyelashes every teenage girl wished she had.

He was followed by a younger boy, maybe 7 or 8 I'm not sure. He also had long blond hair, but longer then the older boys and his hair was kinda curly. His eyes matched the older boys with their bright blue. I knew right then and there that they were brothers.

"Stop bothering them Annabeth" the older boy said as he walked towards us.

Annabeth. I Never thought to ask her her name.

"I'm not bothering her" she mumbled looking down at me.

"How is she feeling" He asked as he kneeled down in front of me.

I wasn't sure if he was talking to me "me?" I asked lightly pointing towards myself.

He laughed "well who else" he seemed so, I don't know, bright. As if sunshine and happiness just radiated off of him.

"Uh. . . I don't know"

He laughed again before placing the back of his hand against my forehead. He looked to be concentrated for a moment before he took it off "well I don't think she'll explode" he said casually.