only belongs to me 1

Someone kidnapped his son only fvked by the top

Jeon jungkook -27

Jeon jungkook -27

Cold as ice and heartless

Love his little husband more than anything

Have a 3 years old baby jeongguk

Jeon Taehyung-24

Jeon Taehyung-24

Lovely sassy but shy around his hubby

Love his family morethan anything

Have a baby jeongguk

Seol city. A heavy trafic block and light rain what a combination. Every one is busy in their own lives. A busy world. almost 5 km far from the city. a big mansion with a big garden . 6 type of luxurious cars are parked at the back yard. Royalty screaming in every corner of the mansion. The light rain and different clour of light giving extream beauty for the mansion . Inside the mansion, a beautyful yet ethereal boy is standing in the kitchen cooking dinner while humming a song. He is wearing a red silk shirt and a black jeans. His hair strands fall on his forehead messily. His long earing dancing according to his movement. He has mole in the corner of his lips, one is on the tip of his long sharp nose , one on his cheek and one is on under his eyes. His eyes.... The most beautyful thing in his face.his hazel eyes.

He slightly flinched in his place when he felt two muscular arms wrapping around his delicate waist. A shy smile formed in his lips. He bite his lower lip and closed his eyes . His body shivered slightly when he a felt hot breath of other person in his ear.

??:: i love the effect of me in you my love. Itcs been 5 years we got married and you are still shy like our wedding night. Hmmmmm( nibble his ear slightly)but i love it, every time i make love with you ,i just feel like it's our first time.

??!!::whe...n did you come?

He pressed his body more into his little husband's body.

??:: just now dear. Why are you shuttering...where is your that sassy tounge. Huh!!? This is not you when you talking me through the phone. Huh.