fall in love with best friend-end

Taehyung went inside jeon mansion.. He stood the living room and looked around... He doesn't even know what is he feeling . Jungkook directly walked towards his room and get in the bathroom. He opened the shower.

Jungkook :(crying) eun.... Plzzz forgive me.... I can't let him go... I want him... He wants me... Our gukkie also need him... Plzzz forgive me.... I can't let him go this time.... You know how much i missed him... I don't know what happened to him until he opens up with me... But i will hold him... I will give my shoulder for him... plzzz forgive me... I'm trying to move on from you.... Forgive me..

He covered his mouth and cried for  sometime... After feeling some relax he gets out from the bathroom and saw Taehyung is in the room looking at their photo. Jungkook chuckled and walked towards him and back hugged him.

Jungkook : what is my husband is looking that  deeply... Huh

Taehyung : nothing kookie.... I just ... That days were beautiful right.

Jungkook : morethan beautiful tae...

*****

From that day jungkook tried his best to cheer up taehyung... Not fully but he succeeded a little. Seeing jungkook clinging with Taehyung, gukkie starts to fight with his dada.

Gukkie : dada... Taetae is mine appa... Stay away from him.

Jungkook :( raised eyebrow)you little thing... Your appa is my husband.. You stay away...

Gukkie : you dumb dada.... He love  me more.

Jungkook : dumb me..... If i'm dumb you are also dumb little bunny... Because you are my carbon copy.

Gukkie angrily glared at his dada and smacked his head. Then he runs away from there. He rubbed his head and looked around and awkwardly smiled seeing his eomma is standing in the door way with crossed  hands. His eyes land on the person who is sitting in living room talking in his phone... An adorable smile formed in his lips.

*****

Taehyung is making some snacks. Jungkook is back hugging taehyung and moving with him. Taehyung sighed and tried to remove that clingy man.

Taehyung : kook... Plzzz move... Let me do this.

Jungkook : you do... I will be here like this...

Mrs. Jeon :  what is happening here... You clingy bunny can't you let him alone for some moment.

Jungkook : you old lady... I'm hugging my husband... What is your problem you go away... Ssshu... Shuu....

Mrs. Jeon looked at him and then Taehyung and give a pity look. Taehyung shook his head and done his job with a clingy bunny.

****

In the night time taehyung is standing in the balconey looking at the full moon. Soon he felt two strong arms wrapping around his waist and a feel of chin resting in his shoulder. He title his head a little and smiled at Jungkook.

Taehyung : i want time kook ....i  changed my self alot... It will take time to turn to the old me.

Jungkook : i will wait the whole life tae... I'm sure i can get my old tae back... Who wake me up with water or kick... Who fight with me for nothing... Who always clingy on me... Who want piggy ride everytime... Who steel my shirts.. Who fight with me for a bowl food... Who eat with me messily.... I'm sure i will get you back.... Now i'm with you not only as your best friend.... As your husband.

He tightened the hold and give a small kiss in other's cheek.

Taehyung smiled and ruffled his hair. They two looked at the full moon.. A soft breez caresses them.