fall in love with best friend-3

Taehyung splash water again on  his face. He wipes his face and stern his face. He  agin sat on the chair infront of the ceo cabin.

After that day he left there and went to his home  town, where  he lived in his childhood. He tried to move on. He hide his pain in his haet.  He changed his number. He knows him very welll...if he got another call from jungkook.... May be his heart will betray him. He couldn't ruin his life. He satyed with his mother and brother. They knows what happened to taehyung. They tried their best to cheer him. His sister in law made him smile again. He starts to forget everything... Did he really!!?.. He told himself that he forgot everything. Only his pillow know the truth.

Years passed... Taehyung graduated  master degree in fasion designing. Their family lived happily with them. Until....

His brother was working in a financial company... Some one betrayed him and now they are  near bankrupt. Once they win the case they will be  fine but until they have  to live... His brother's little baby and wife... His mom.... They need money.... He tried to find a job... At last ge again ended here..... That he never wanted in his life.

Taehyung sighed heavily. He is hell nervous... It's been 5 years he since he met  jungkook... He doesn't know how will he react when he see him. He came  from his thoghts hearing his name. He stood from the cahir.

Secretary : mr. Kim taehyung... Come to the cabin.

Taehyung nodded his head. He licked his lips. He took some deep breaths and walks towards the doo. He hesitates for a moment.... He closed his eyes... His mom's face appeared infront of his closed eyes. His sister in law the person who made him laugh again... That little baby... His brother who cherished him like his own son. He rubbed his fingers together and hold the nob. He twisted it and went inside.

His eyez land on the person who is sitting infront of him. His heart betrayed him.... No... He wants to be strong... He took some deep breath. He walked near the table. He looked at jungkook.... He is more muscular and his hair is little shorter than before. He looks like matured man . A small smile formed in his lips.

Taehyung : mr. Jeon jungkook.

Jungkook is writing in an envelop. He hold the pen tightly hearing a deep voice near him. His heart starts to beat crazily.... Swaet formed in his temple. He tightened the hold on  the pen. His eyes sting and teras formed in his eyes. Hell... How badly he missed that voice..... Is it real  or he is hallucinating. He slowly looked up.... His  eyes wide a little seeing his beast friend infront of him... But he is thinner than before. His lips trempled a little. His eyes met with othercs almond eyes. Something bloomed in his heart. His name slipped from his mouth like a whisper.

Jungkook : ( whisper) tae........

*********

Jungkook is writing in an envelop. He hold the pen tightly hearing a deep voice near him. His heart starts to beat crazily.... Sweat formed on his temple. He tightened the hold on  the pen. His eyes stings and teras formed in his eyes. Hell... How badly he missed that voice..... Is it real  or is he  hallucinating. He slowly looked up.... His  eyes widened a little seeing his beast friend in front of him... But he is thinner than before. His lips trembled a little. His eyes met with other's almond eyes. Something bloomed in his heart. His name slipped from his mouth like a whisper.

Jungkook : ( whisper) tae........

Jungkook just sat there looking at his best friend after damn 5 years. Teras rolled down from his eyes. Taehyung looked at him.... He felt something in his heart like pain... He think jungkook would have forget him... But.....

Jungkook stood from his chair and walked  towards taehyung with his heavy steps. Jungkook felt his body is trembling in pain and excitement. His lips curved down. Taehyung just stand there like a statue....

With in a seconds taehyung's body crashed with a tight hug. He jolt in his place but calmed himself feeling the warmth. He felt the hold is tightening in every passing second. Jungkook buried his face into other's neck. Taehyung felt wet in his neck.... Soon he heard a small sniffing sound. His eyes also filled with ters and that rolled down. They stayed like that for a few  minute. After almost 10 minutes jungkook backed away still hugging him. He looked at his face. Their eyes met for a moment. A sob escaped from jungkook's mouth. He cupped taehyung's face with his one hand.

Jungkook : tae....... Is it really you.... Where were you tae.... Do you know how much i missed you. Why did  you leave  me bear... You know nah... Your bunny was  sad with out you. Why you left me... How many times i called you... Why sid  you change your number... Are you angry at me... Then why tae.... You can tell me anything right... Then why tae... It was you  told me to run away after marriage.... And here you are the one who ran away without thinking about me .... I missed you tae... I missed you like hell...

A long tear escaped from taehyung's eyes. Jungkook wiped that  still complaining.

Taehyung : jungkook....

Jungkook widen his eyes a little and backed away slowly... He felt hurt... In these years taehyung never called him in his name.

Jungkook : do  you hate me that much..... Can  you tell me why....

Taehyung : i can't hate you jungkook... It's just... In these years i.... Leave it... Here... I'm here for a job interview... I passed the interview... Can  you sign this documents.

Jungkook looked at taehyung like he is seeing him at first time. He looked taehyung... He changed alot... Alot means alot... He is no more that bratty taehyung... He is no more his best friend he used to be. He gulped hard. With his shaking hand he held  the appointment order and signed it. Taehyung sighed heavily.

Jungkook : tae... What happened to you.... Plzzz tell me plzzz.....

Taehyung : nothing jungkook.... Some personal problems.. That's it... Ab.... Eomma...

Jungkook : she is fine and healthy....  she is still hoping to see  you.

Taehyung smiled a little... Jungkook wished to see that boxy smile again.

Jungkook is  still staring at taehyung... Taehyung felt nervous.... What if he broke down in front of him... Not only his love.... He has Many other pains in his heart... Suddenly the awkward atmosphere was broken by a loud cheering sound of a little kid. They two snapped towards the sound... Jungkook smiled widely seeing his 4 years old baby.... Jeongguk.... Taehyung looked at the baby in aww....in a single look taehyung can say that boy is a  carbon copy of jungkook..... That big round eyes.... That bunny teeth..... And that mole under his lips... Without knowing himself,a smile formed in his lips.

That little kid runs towards jungkook who wide open his arms to catch... But... He stopped in middle seeing another person in the room. He looked at taehyung for a moment. Then he looked at jungkook.... A wide bunny smile formed in that little bunny face..... He jumped in the floor while clapping his hand and shouted.....

Gukkie: taetae........ Taetae ...

Plzzz write few words for me