fall in love with best friend-4

Taehyung widened his eyes and looked at the baby in disbelief. Little gukkie smiled widely and jumped to taehyung.... Somehow taehyung caught the baby and looked at jungkook in disbelief.....  Jungkook smiled at him and blinked his eyes.

Taehyung looked at the baby... Who is smiling widely at him. He bend down at his level and held  him.

Taehyung : hey... How do  you know me  baby.... We never met before...

Gukkie: i know you.... Every day dada tell about you .... He told me to find a friend like you.... He said You are his best friend in the whole world..... I saw you in dada's phone...... I can't find any one like you... Will you be my best friend like you to my dada...

Taehyung looked at jungkook..... Taehyung's eyes filled with tears.... It's true... That he was hurted... Because of his love... But as a friend... Jungkook is perfect.... Taehyung looked at gukkie and hugged him..

Taehyung : yah... I will be your best friend kiddo.... But don't be a brat like your dada ok... Be a good boy..

Gukkie: (innocently)but.. Dada and granny told me you are more bratty than anyone...

Taehyung looked at jungkook in disbelief who is looking here and there.

Taehyung : i was baby...... Now taetae is a good boy....

Jungkook's smile fades away.... He felt awkward seeing taehyung like this... He wished to see his bestfriend... But not like this...

Taehyung : you sit with dada ok... Taetae have some works. We will meet later.

Gukkie : okie..... But don't forget me... Ok... Pinky promise.

Taehyung looked at the adorable baby... Just like jungkook.... He smiled and nodded his head... He ruffled his hair and stood from there.

Taehyung : ab... Jungkook can  you call someone to show me the designers area

Jungkook : oh.. I'm sorry i just forget.

He picked his phone and called one of the employee and instructed to show taehyung the whole designers area.

Jungkook looked at the fading figure without blink... Tears rolled down from his eyes.... He bites his lips and looked down to his baby who also have tears in his eyes seeing his dada is crying.

Gukkie : why dada is crying...

Jungkook : nothing baby... Your dada met his best friend after a loooong time... Dada is happy and both sad.... Taetae changed alot.... Dada miss the  old taetae.

Gukkie : it's ok dada... Taetae is here.... He will talk to you like before... My dada is good boy.

Jungkook : yah... Little one... Come have food together.

****
Days passed.... Jungkook saw how taehyung changed as a totally different person. He tried to talk with him... But taehyung always ignored or only talk about work matters.... Now jungkook is restless... He wants tonknow what happen to taehyung's life. If he wants he will know that. His long thoghts interepted by a knock. He welcomed the person.

Jungkook : hoseok hyung... Did you find out the thing i told you.

Hoseok nodded his head and place a file infront of him.

Jungkook : thank you so much you can go. And plzz stay with tae...

Hoseok : don't worry jungkook. I will be with him.

Jungkook opened the file and read every details carefully... He felt a pang on his heart... He is sad thinking that he wasn't there for his friend.... How can he when his best friend run away from him... Without let  anyone know. He leaned against his chair with closed eyes... now in his mind was full of only the old Taehyung.. Who waas  giggling and fighting with him.. His loud curses ....his mornings with water splash or receiving a kick... Fight for food.... Even dress..without knowing his lips curved up and a chuckle escaped. Along with that a drop of tear escaped from his eyes. His thoghts interepted by another knock on the door. He sat straight and let the person in.