fall in love with best friend -2

On the other side

Taehyung is running...  he don't know to where.... He runs until his body and heart gave up. He sat on  the corner of an abandoned park. He covered his mouth with his both hand. He let out his pain... He cried hard... He cried his heart out. He cried until he felt some relax. Did he got relaxation for real!!!! God know.

Taehyung : dumb... Why are you crying... It's his choce who he would love like you love him. ... If you propose him earlier he would have  accepted you... Or may be  you should atleast try.. You dumb.... Now why are you crying huh....you must be bappy for your best friend. But...... But... I can't....  it hurts badly... I can't... Why......

He saw his phone is ringing. He know that must be jungkook. He looked the phone screen until the call disconnected .. Again and again the phone rung. Now he is not in the stage of talking with him. He wants to be alone for some  time. He wants to teach his heart something. He wants to be strong atleast for him. He stayed there till evening. He let out his all pain. He tried to smile. But that curved down with more tears.

He is walking towards his house with bowed head.  . When he stepped into the sit out he met with a bone cracking hug. Taehyung sniffed the fragrance to calm his mind. His lips curved up a little.

Taehyung : kookie...

Jungkook : where were you tae.. Why didn't you pick my calls.. You scared me... I'm sorry... I'm sorry. i will never do that again. Plzz forgive me. I'm sorry.

Taehyung felt wet in his sholder. His eyes also filled with tears.

Taehyung : sh.... It's ok kookie... I'm sorry for scaring you... I just.... Mmm.. Leave it.. You know i'm a stupid and reacts wrongly everytime. Sorry kook.

Jungkook backed away and looked at taehyung. His heart  breaks seeing othercs wreaked state.

Jungkook : tae... What is this.. Where were you.

Taehyung : in a park kookie... I'm tired.. I wanna sleep. Will you cuddle with me.

Jungkook nodded his head. He pick him in his hands and went to taehyung's room. he put him on the bed and he also lay beside him. Taehyung snuggled more into jungkook and closed his eyes feeling the warmth. May be this will be the last time they are cuddling like this.

*****

Days passed taehyung tried his best to act like old days infront of Jungkook .  he tried his best to avoid their clingy moments . Because he knows  it will hurt him more. Jungkook is not a stupid to not understand the distance. He wanted to ask  taehyung What happened with him. . But taehyung always kicked him out showing his fake  angry face.

*****

Jungkook : tae... This is not fare.. You must be here with me...

Taehyunv : kookie.. Plzz understand i want to go.

Jungkook : but..

Taehyung : no but... I will be here the day my best friend getting married with his love. I promise.

Jungkook nodded his head with pouting. Taehyung chuckled. He cups other's face and caresses his cheek with his thumb. Jungkook looked at him in confusion. Taehyung gently pressed his lips in othercs forhead. For a moment they two closed their eyes. After some seconds taehyung backed away.

Taehyung : i will miss you kookie...

Jungkook looked at him in confusion. Taehyung smiled and walked away. He wipes his tears when he saw mrs. Jeon is standing down stair looking at him. He smiled at her. She widen her hands and taehyung runs towards her and hugged her tight. Tears rolled down from both of their eyes.

Mrs. Jeon : tae... My son... I wish... He would fall in love with you.

Taehyung : eommaa....

Mrs. Jeon : don't cry son... My taetae is strong.

Taehyung tightened hus hold mrs. Jeon also. She cupped his face and kissed his forehead. Taehyung closed his eyes. A long tear escaped from his almond eyes. He looked at her.

Mrs. Jeon : be strong baby.... God bless you. Don't spoil your life.

Taehyung : no eomma... I'm happy for him. I wish he will be happy in his life. It's hard but i will try to move on. I will miss you eomma...

With that he left the house.

*****

Jungkook is all ready in the dressing room. He is texting to someone. He has  a pout in his lips. He is impatiently looking the screen for reply. Suddenly the door bursted opened and the person got inside. Jungkook looked at him a wide bunny smile formed in his lips. He hugged his best ftiend. Taehyung also hugged hack.

Jungkook : you look beautiful tae..... What about we run away and getting married. Huh...

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Taehyung : stupid.... After all you look handsom kookie.... What abot run away... ( he raised his one eye brow)

They looked each other and bursted  into laughter. Taehyung sighed seeing other. He extended a box to jungkook.

Taehyung : a small gift for my kookie..

Jungkolk held the box and open it. His eyes shined in happiness. A platinum chain with a half moon along with a star.

Taehyung : can i

Jungkook nodded his head like a little boy. Taehyung chuckled and made him  wear the chain . A smile formed in his lips. He thug that under his shirt and tapped a little.

Jungkook hugged taehyung. Taehyung bites his lips harshly to prevent his tears. He gulped hard.

*****

Taehyung is standing with the crowd eyes fixed on jungkook. He saw other's eye shining in happiness. He saw he took the vows. His wide smile. Tears rolled down from his eyes. When jungkook leaned  to kiss his wife taehyung closed his eyes and turned back but a hand stopped him. Taehyung looked the person with his wobbling lips and shook his head as no. That person shook his head and turned him around. That person wrap his hand around taehyung's sholder and support him.

??!!: you want bear... You want to teach your heart the truth.... I'm here for you... I will always here for you.

with out uttering a word he lay his head on othercs sholder and looked at his best friend ... The love of his life.

*****

Taehyung is now sitting in the car eyes fixed on jungkook. His tears are no more in his eyes. He is silently looking at him. The car moved from there.... But his eyez still on him untill jungkook lost from his sight, with out knowing there jungkook's eyes are  searching for him.

*******