fall in love with best friend-1

In a big damn buliding..... So many peoples walking and running here and their to do their works. This is not stressfull office.. But in the case of work their boss want everything perfect. He is not that much cold but he is strict and punctual in works.

In the 15th floor a man in 24 is sitting infront of the  ceo's cabin. The man's eyes fixed on the name plate in front of the cabin.

JEON JUNGKOOK.

he sighed nth time. About him....  His black hair falling on his forehead.. His black eyes shined along with the  wetness of tear in his eyes . He is continuously biting his pink lips and tapping his feet on the floor. His long slender fingres tightly holding the file. He is simply too much beautiful... But he is tired... Tired of everything...sincethe last 5 years....

His eyes stuck on the name plate again . Some memorise that he doesn't want to remember anymore rushed through his mind. Unknowingly a long tear escaped from his eyes. He closed his eyes tighttly nd leaned  on the headrest of the chair .

*****

5 years ago...

A handsom boy is sleeping on his stomach. His upper body is bare and his tatooed arm is visible through the duvet. Suddenly he jumped from the bed feeling water splashed on him.

Jungkook : the fvck....

He looked at the person who splashed the water on him. He gritted his teeth. Other one giggled loudly seeing the wet bunny in the morning.

Jungkook : you kim taehyung... Today i will fry you idiot....

Taehyung laughed loudly and about to run from there... But may be because of his unluck jungkook grabbed his hand and twisted it behind him. Taehyung screamed.

Taehyung : ahh.... Leave me you muscled pig... Eomma... Eomma your bunny faced son is going to kill me... Save me plz.... Kookie... Leave my hand you dumb.

Jungkook tightened his hold and taehyung is giggling. Somehow he turned a little and bites other's biceps  a bit  harshly. This time jungkook screamed in pain and leaves his hand.  Taehyung looked at him and stuck out his tongue. Jungkook glared at him and about to catch.him but Taehyung runs away  from there while shouting.

Taehyung : you sleepy head look at the time.. We are almost late. Get ready man.. We are running out of time. Today that ugly professor will rost us.

Jungkook looked the way his best friend ran away. He chuckled and shook his head. Almost every day his morning  starts like this... Maybe with water.. Or kick... Anything that dumbhead will find out to annoy jungkook. He looked at  the clock  and runs towards the bathroom.

After some time he went to downstair  fully dressed up. He looked at the dining area. He saw his mother and his best friend sitting in the dining area . taehyung is blabbering something non stop and mrs. Jeon serving food for him. Taehyung have an adorable pout on his lips while eating. Jungkook pulled the chair with a sound. Both taehyung and mrs. Jeon looked at him and again starts their conversation.

Jungkook : mom... I'm hungry.

She placed the bowl near him and again starts to hear other's blabbering. He looked at  his bowl and taehyung's. He grabbed others bowl and starts to eat. Taehyung ung angrily looked at him. He grabbed the bowl but jungkook also grabbed it. They started to fight over bowl. Mrs. Jeon shook her head.

Mrs. Jeon : sit here and fight as much as you two want... Your professor will burn your ass today.

After hearing this they two started to eat their  food from same bowl. After some minutes they finished and rushed towards jungkook's bike. Jungkook get in the bike and taehyung also sit back on it . His hand tightly hold other's shoulder. Jungkook starts the bike and drove towards university.