34

Wholesome headcannons:

- Ao-ki doen't own that much makeup but when she DOES get something, she usually tends to force the guys into being the test subjects. She had once bought a new eyeliner and had tried it on the guys right after training and they liked it, especially Eron and Ikor. From then on they force her to do their eyeliner every morning.

- They like to have sleepovers during the weekends. They usually have them either in Ikor's  or Ao-ki's room while wearing some of Ikor's onesies. 

- Riff has a scar on his left eye. He got it from Eron by accident(Eron was basically juggling with some of towers jewels and one of them fell on Riff that was laying on the floor and he somehow got that scar. Ikor and Ao-ki are still trying to figure out how that was even posible) but he likes to lie to people and tell them that he got it in a battle while protecting the others. Ikor is trying to stop him from doing that butat the same time runs along with it, like everyone else.

- Sometimes, when Ao-ki's lundery wasn't clean yet(she is a busy girl,let her be), she wears the heralds clothes. Mostly Eron's pants because they are almost the same height and Ikor's shirts because she likes how comfortable oversized shirts are.

- Everyone is kinda fruity and kinda emo. Even if they have a heterosexual relationship, they a bit fruity.

- Eron is an actual good writer, he has written many novels since the age of five that he keeps secret until recently when ikor had accidentally found a bunch of paper stabled together in Eron's room and had asked what it was about. He had let Ikor to read it and, despite some misspelings, Ikor was very impreassed and everyday now encourages him into publishing one of the novels.

- Every evening, Ao-ki and Trek are the ones that cook dinner while Ikor, Eron and Riff just sit and look pretty, occasionaly craking up some jokes

- There have been times where Ikor would wake up being squished by four people cuddling on him. When that happens he just look at the ceiling in confusion, he would try and get up from time to time but it would all go in vail.

- Ao-ki became quite popular all around gorm to the point where many guys and girls were trying to ask her out and in every Tribes beuty standard was changed into her. This was starting to get really uncomfortable for Ao-ki and the guys while trying to fight the darkans to the point the guys became knda overprotective. Ikor had almost beaten up a guy their age in the Ice Tribe after he was becoming kinda pushy when Ao-ki rejected him. Ikor had even told Ao-ki to have guards on the Ice Tribe for her everytime she was there and the other three had agreed with the idea, Ao-ki put a stop to that idea before it even happened.