38

I'm currently having a Ikor brainrot.... Sooo...

Ikor is the most caffeinated one out of the heralds by his late teen years

Ikor likes to be perfect and everything going according to his plan. If anything doesn't go as expected then he will have a mental breakdown and feel worthless for it. Blame King Kory and his mania to make Ikor the perfect king for the future about that.

Ikor, along with the others, became depressed after Ao-ki left
He started overworking himself, had crippling anxiety and he also let his hair grow.

He actually spent a long time after Ao-ki left being worried on if she was ok or if she had accidentally gotten killed while trying to fight Lord Eklos. He just hopes his mother will help her feel safe in the after life.

Ikor isn't good with showing his affection through words but he shows them by acts. The acts are mostly him buying stuff for his friends that only a royalty could afford. Ao-ki scolds him for spending the money recklessly despite the fact that King Kory doesn't care.

Ikor is really good at drawing and acting. He is also a great lier, only Ao-ki and a guard he was really close with can know when he is lying or not.

Ikor's eye sight isn't really good. He can't see from far distances. He had to wear glasses right after he was done being a herald. He still looks good with glasses.

Ikor, despite not liking hugs, he still accepts them but only if it is his friends. He still feels awkward if his father or anyone else for that matter tried to hug him.

If dogs existed in Gorm, he would 100% be scared of them.

Ikor used to believe that family could not be chosen but after seson 2,he knew that his family was actually his friends.