43

Ok so i don't know if i have done this chapter before, i am sure I've done this with Ao-ki and Eron but i don't know about the others BUT if i have then this is a update on the heralds' sexuality

Ikor
Ok, first Ikor. Ikor isn't quite the romance type and he doesn't fall in love that easily. He would look around the other people in his tribe and other tribes and be confused on why most of them would fall in love with first sight or within a week or a month... Well until he realized what was happening with him. He had the realization that he was demisexual. How he found out? Fylkir was explaining what demisexual was to him and realization hit him.

The way he came out to his friends and family was kinda confusing to him. Fylkir was ghe first to know since he was the one that help him find out his sexuality.
While coming out of the closet to his friends was fairly east since they were like his family, he kinda regretted it(not really) due to Riff's and Eron's constant questions.

Riff
Riff knew all about the Lgbtq community since he had first hand experience from his sister. He also knew the about homophobia firsthand. He had always knew that he didn't have any sexual feelings for anyone but still would fall in love. He knew he was asexual.

Coming out wasn't a bug problem with him. First to know was his sister and mom. He told his friends during dinner like it was nothing. He is proud to be who he is and doesn't give two shits about the homophobics.

Eron
Eron knew about the Lgbt community since his Tribe was a rather proud and loud Tribe, accepting anything and everyone. Rather factly, his entire tribe was mostly filled with queers. It didn't take him long to figure out he was Pan.

Just like Riff, he was proud about his sexuality and literally everyone that would meet him would know that he was pan.

Ao-ki
Ao-ki didn't know, or rather hadn't realized that she was bi until very later. Matter of factly, she didn't know what the Lgbt community was since the Tower hadn't taught her about it(the Tower would only teach her the basics like training, reading, cooking and such). Erin was the one that taught her about Lgbt and after that she was like "oh, i wonder if i am apart of lgbt" and after that she would be questioning her sexuality. Until she met Finna that is. After she met Finna she had developed a small crush on her and had settled ger mind that she was a Lesbian. Until in another tribe she met a guy and developed a small crush on him. After that she was like "guess i am a Bisexual then"

Her coming out was quite hard(despite not having many people to come out). By that tome, she knew about Eron and Riff(ikor came out way later than her) but she was still anxious about what they were going to say to her and stuff. She would be a closeted bisexual and everytime she was going to come out either something urgen would happen or she would back down because she wouldn't have the courage, which she would later on regret during the day. That was keeping up until the heralds noticed that she was feeling down and confronted her, that is when she finally cane out.

Trek
Trek is straight. He is fully aware of the Lgbt community and he supports them, he is an ally. He never questioned his sexuality, he never felt confused, he is a straight and proud ally.