39

Head canons abt the Heralds parents
Ikor's parents:

It was basically love at first.

Kori's parents didn't approve of the marriage because he was royalty and she was a villager of a very small village.

Ikor's mother was actually really sweet, kind and always smiling but after her passing everyone was telling ikor that she was calm, straight forward, serious and the complete opposite of what she was.

Ikor's mom died when he was 5 due to heart cancer. Sometimes he has some faint memories or her reading him stories or playing with him but since he could not remember her face that much, he just saw her face blurry.

In the ice Tribe, they have a tradition that when a ruler that was loved by everyone passes away, they built an ice sculpture of them and a lot of drawings that they have to repair many times a decade in order to be in perfect shape for decades.

Ikors mom had immediately become the beauty standard and she still is despite being deceased. Kori had been considered lucky for a great amount of time after marrying to her and many also wish to have his feminine face features(despite Riff and Eron making fun of him for that, but as a friendly joke tho)

His parents had him a year after their marriage. It was unexpected but they were so happy about it too.

After Ikor's mother's passing, Kori didn't want someone to end up like her so he made sure to make some doctors be more educated in order to treat patients and help them have a life she could never have.

Kori had also become so stressed after his wife's passing that he also pressured his son a lot too. It was basically his coping mechanism, he feels guilty for doing it tho.