First time

First time.....

This was the first time Regina drove with Robin to work. It was quiet and peaceful in the car till robin said something. " Are you really are getting from work at 8?" Yes why? " nothing just asking. Look if you don't want to wait that long i will call joey and drop me off at your friends restaurant" please, no, i will pick you up. Well if you say so. Because you're hesitating.

The drive was fast and quiet, we came to an end and i stepped out of the car, but before i could do that, Robin said, don't open the door okay? I will do it. Like he said he open up the door and j nodded and said " Thank you" " Have good day at work Regina" Thank you, you too Robin. Regina didn't look at him anymore and walk inside the hospital and looked at her phone.

Robin watch her till she was inside and he drove off to work. Robin was driving to work and his phone popped out a text. " Hey babe, are you stopping by today? I would love to see you? Or maybe we could have lunch?" Eve her text. " i will come pick u up" as He came to a stop in the parking at his work and did all his things quick and before you know lunch came.

Lunch came and he went to Eve. As Robin drove there his mind was, how should i tell her to break up? It was getting on his nerves. He arrived and went to her apartment/ mansion. He walked so quiet to her mansion, but the moment he came to an stop, he could believe is his eyes what he saw.

" You dirty ass whore that u are" Robin? Omg Robin, not is not what it looks likes. " Oh really? It doesn't? What were you doing than? You were playing hide and seek? No, Robin i can explain. Eve i need you to shut up and get away from me. " Robin, baby don't break up with me just yet, and why shouldn't i not break up with you? Because becau....., because of what Eve? That's right you can't even explain, because all you did was go after my fucking money.

Well this is our last time we meet. Good bye and good luck. And don't even think to call me or show up on my door step. I dont want to see any of your face in my office nor my house.

And with that Robin left. Robin drove back to work and never had lunch anymore. Out of anger he work and work till his friend from the restaurant called. " Hey man, how you're doing? I still see you later right, with your wife?" Hey Luke, yes we will stop by later"

Robin finished his work and did also some new project, but what he didn't know is that there will be a new project and he will be in UK for 2 weeks. He found out that he will be there for the new years & he know his mom and Regina will be disappointed in that.

There most be a wat to figure out this project for the upcoming holidays. Robin work till half 6 and than after 6 he drove to Reginas hospital and waited for her. Robin was stressed for the way Eve cheat on him. As he sat in his car his phone constantly go off, the text Eve send and the miss calls he gets from her. Robin and Eve have start date and have been with each other for almost 4 years. But it was like a distant relationship because Eve was a international model for Runways and it was not all the time they could spend with each other, but he they do. They make it the best of it.

But in the 4 years relationship Robin was martied off to the daughter of Cora and Henry Mills. So thats why Robin at to relationship in life to manage. At first he was cold and rude to Regina but this week it took a whole another turn to see Regina the first time as my beautiful wife. I failed to be a husband, how can i be a father to a child if i failed as a husband.

Robin sat in his car and overthink everything. It was hard and difficult to come with a conclusion of his own life and future but he know that he will not let this marriage go away easily. He know that Regina is worth every treasure in life and he will try to do his best to make it up to her.

Two hours passed and robin know Regina will come out any minute. But it is now passed 8 and Regina didn't come out yet. Where could she be? Robin to his chance to go inside and to look for her.

For the very first time Robin, Robin as Regina's husband will come to find her. Aa he entered the hospital all eyes were on him because, he was so damn hot and everyone knows that this is the ride billionaire and the husband of Regina.

He walk tot the reception and ask if Mrs Mills is inside. " Good evening, is Mrs mills inside? If i may ask who is asking? Tell her Mr Locksley Robin."
Give me a minute. As regina was busy doing some paper her assistant came inside and said " Mrs Mills, there us a man out side asking for you?" And who is that? Regina didn't look at her assistant, she was so busy with the medical papers and her way of doing her work was so damn sexy, because she had her glasses on her nose reading all her files. " There us a man his name is Mr Locksley Robin?" Oh shoot, i forgot. Can you send him for me. " will do Mrs mills. Thank u"

Mr Locksley, you can go inside. Thank you. As he walk to her office everyone stares at him and he just give them all a smile. He opened the door and watch how Regina was clued to her seat with her glasses on her nose and her hair loosen. " uuhhemm, i hope your not forgetting that we have dinner Mrs Mills" aahhh sorry, i was just getting up and finishing this. I'm so sorry that i made you wait. Regina put all her paper and files in her bag and put her glasses on her head. Robin was getting hard in his pants how his wife is this beautiful and smart for a doctor like that. " uhheemm are you okay? You're staring?" Sorry no, i was caught in the moment"

Let's go, i can finish this later at night at home. As they both left the office. Everyone was looking at them how they walk passed the hall to the parking. Regina left some finishing papers to her assistant and walked away. But didn't realize that all her colleagues and friends look at her how Robin stood beside her with that husband smirk.

Some colleagues just notice yet that they both had the same wedding band ring, a gold one with the same in craft on it. They were shocked and whispering about it. But Regina didn't paid attention, Robin does. So thats the first time Regina was seen with her husband at work, because he picked her up.

Thank for reading, see you on the next chapter.