A mistake

A mistake .....

She could smell the parfum from a far but she could had her mind straight. Daniel and Regina kissed on the moon light. Daniel didn't know what got into him that he kissed Regina. Daniel gave in and so did Regina at some unthinkable moment. Regina had something in her mind that this is a mistake. They still were kissing till regina just push him away.

Daniel, stop this is a mistake, am married to Robin and this is not what should happened. Sorry Regina, I didn't know you were married. Yeah is alright, I didn't told you earlier too. Sorry again, it won't happen again. Daniel i know this is all to soon, but can you respect my decision not to come close to me? Because I don't want to u to be in trouble. Regina, what we had was the past, we were in love and we trusted each other with everything but if you say so i will leave you to it. But can we remain friends? I don't want to lose our bond as friends. Yes we can but with some boundaries.

I hate to tell you this but i need to go, i need to find my husband where he is. Sure you do that. Just as Regina walk off. Daniel hold her hand, Regina if you need anything just give me a call, i have the same number. Regina smiled and give a nodded. Regina is gonna be busted and this will not end will. She got a bad feeling that Robin watch her kissing Daniel. This is wrong!!! Jesus Regina, hoe can you be so stupid!!!!

Regina was looking everywhere for Robin but he wasn't to be found. Regina ask his sister where he went, but she doesn't know either. Regina took her coat and left the party to see if he is outside with the guards. Just as Regina approach one of the man that drove them here, the guards says. Mrs Locksley, are looking for Mr Locksley? Yes i am. He just left the party a half an hour ago. He did? Do you know where he might be? Not a Clue Mrs.

Shit!!!! He definitely saw me there kissing! It was a mistake, it was never ment to happen because we were just talking where we left off when we were engaged 7 years ago, but Daniel was so into the conversation that he had kissed me. And at some point i gave in. What an stupid move was that! Now i hate myself for it. Robin probably hate me to and he sure must to be again cold hearted like the beginning because am doubting his feeling for me what he saw earlier.

I had no clue or option to keave and look for him in the hotel. It was getting colder and the storm is getting heavier. How can i be so stupid to gave in! Am married! He was trying to make this marriage and am ruining it. " Joey? Would you mind dropping me of to the hotel maybe robin is there" Sure Mrs Locksley. As i went to the car the rain was coming more and more and heavier now. I was getting all nervous and don't know how to explain to robin. What if he this time ask me for a divorce. What did i do!!??? Oh God, please make a way and give me the strength for this, this was a mistake that I didn't think through.

The car drove an end I didn't even knew when the car came to a stop. " Mrs Locksley, we are here." Thank you Joey. Uuhhh can you call if u see Robin anywhere? Sure Mrs. Good night. Regina was caught in her mind and didn't know when the car stopped. She walk thrythe receptionist to the elevator to her room. While she did that, she tried calling Robin, but his phone goes straight to voicemail.

Regina arrive at her room and just search for Robin. " Robinnn? Robbinnn? Are you here? She looked in the bathroom but there was no sign. She even saw no coat of him or any or things of him. " Where could he be?" She cried and thought how stupid she was and that it was a mistake. Regina laidback on the bed and just close her to wish Robin turn back to explain to him. An hour passed, her phone was belowing up with messages and calls but she hadn't had the energy to pick up the calls. Just when she want to fall a sleep. There was a knock on the door.
This must be robin.

She opened the door and there was Joey. " Yes Joey? Have you find or seen Robin?" No i have not, but someone send you this. Joey give Regina an envelope. " what is this? You have been served" she look confused and thank Joey. Regina went inside and sat on her bed and looked at the envelope. What will this bring....
Regina opened up the envelope. She could believe what she read.

" Dearest Regina,

Thank you for the talk this evening, if there is anything, can always call.

D.Will

Scoffed, Daniel is so full of things that he thinks that i have feelings for him. It was mistaken kiss. Regina just throw the envelope and fall to the ground. Regina couldn't bear the worried feeling anymore. So she trued calling Robin again. Still going straight to voicemail. And just when regina gone back to bed, the door open.

Robin? Is that you? It was him, but he was quiet, i saw him and his face was all red, like he had cried. Robin can we talk? And he went to the bathroom and close the door so hard. I am sure he must saw me earlier. Regina sat on the bed and waited for him. Robin came out. Robin please can we talk? Talk about what? That you had your tongue stuck to your new boyfriend his throat? Robin is not like that...
Oh really do tell what it looks like than.

Daniel Will was my ex finance, we were going to get married after six month of our engagement but he dumped me for another girl on our wedding day. And he told me he wasn't ready to settle down with me. So we talk where we left out that day and the conversation was so intense that he mistakenly kissed me and that i somehow gave in. Robin am sorry. It was not ment to happen. Regina had tears in her eyes while speaking and telling the story.
Robin say something......

Thanks for reading, see you on the next