Someone for the past

Someone from the past.....

As the morning came, robin and i had a little steamy moment. It was an unexpected moment but something gives me hope that this man want to have something with me. But I couldn't get there where he is yet. Robin left for the bathroom and a half hour later he came out with his towel under his waist. One more minute to get insane i would let him get his way with me. Guess that is not how it goes for two arranged people in a marriage.

As for today, today is a big to celebrate my in laws their anniversary and there is a ball in one of the big building here in UK. Every family member of Robins mom and dad will be here. I have met them a few times, but didn't had the time to sat with them. The preparation is in fully mood. I was also exhausting to help where i could. Robin was constantly eye raping me, like he could took me here on anytime.

Hours passed and finally the moment of an incredible anniversary parties is here. All the children and grandbabies were also here and also their in law sons and daughter of Mrs & Mr Locksley. Is was amazing.

We all return to our hotels to get ready for my parents anniversary party. I wore a tuxedo in the color black and my beautiful wife wore a beautiful dress in the color emerald green. I watched her the whole day today where she was planning and organizing the every last details of the anniversary party, my parents will be stoked if they knew Regina did all this. If i don't say it enough, i have a very talented wife myself. What an ass of me being this delusional back then.

As we took our ride to the ballroom where the party is happening, i feel like something is going to happen between me & regina. Is not like we have a argument today. Is because I haven't seen her all day and i haven't hold her for the day. What an odd thing to say or to mention...

Regina was all over the place in out hotel room, back and forth. Do women have to put that much make up on their face to look that good? Jeeezzz...
" Regina, honey you look lovely and gorgeous, but we have to leave now." The party will began and mum and dad will be searching for us where we are.
" in a minute Robin!! Am almost done"
And just like that she came out of the bathroom and just waw!! She look like a Queen that ripped peoples heart.
" You look very beautiful! I can't take my eyes of you" i might not take my eyes of you tonight. Robin gave Regina a kiss on the cheeks and move on.

The ride was awful quite, feels like the first time for me going on a big event. I was getting nervous now. All the cameras will be flashed in out face. I don't know if am ready to be going public like that. I hope robin don't leave my side tonight because it would be devastating and i might have cold feet to run back to our hotel.

Is not am used to it, back in the days my parents also hosted big event and parties like this, but i knew everyone that was coming. And now i don't know everyone. It could be worse too. I mean Robins family is good with The greens family, they might be good with Eve's family too. Ok this will be an awkward night for me. I feel it coming liek something bad is going to happen.

Both Regina and robin are overthinking the situation and thinks that something bad is going to happen. As they leave the car, all eyes were on the famous billionaire couples. They were the couple goals of the evening. On every side there was a flashing camera. Reginas eyes is getting tired and faking her smiles is also exhausting.

The entrance was incredibly beautiful
As robin whisper in Regina ears " you have done an amazin job here babe " maybe i can also hire you for my Organizing Enterprise to be CEO one day. Oooh stop it, your team does is very good too, why should i be part of it. I have also a place to run, you know that. Regina and robin were flirty whispering and it looks kinda cute.

They were lead to their tables, were they are part of their parents anniversary as Son and daughter-in-law. Everyone as in Robin siblings were there and nieces and nephews and in laws.

The event was amazing, i had no words for it. I was proud myself for doing it.
The parents gave their speech how they thank everyone each of them for their hard work, but at last we want to thank our Beautiful daughter in law Regina Locksley that have been doing all the organizing, because the staff was short and she had to jump in to save the day. Thank you Regina. She is not only really good and organizing but also being a doctor in the family.
Everyone was cheering her even her brother in laws and sister-in-laws.

After an hour dinner was served and after that there was an after party. Everyone was dancing and having a good time. While i am here feeling exhausted and want to sleep, but can't.
After dinner i didn't see my husband at all, he must to be have gotting his tongue in a woman throat again. That bitch.

Regina was looking for robin but can't find him yet. While searching there was someone Regina would never saw that person again. Her ex finance who she was engaged for 6 months. He was just an asshole that regina think he was the one. Regina saw hin but tried to go in another direction but soon enough she was just late to do it.

" Regina Mills? Is that you? Waw you haven't change a bit!" Oh Hi Daniel, how have you been? Well am good as you can see. We haven't spoke in ages i guess. Well yeah you forgot what you did ? You dumped right before the day we would get married. Aaahhh yess, am sorry for that. Oh no need to apologize. Was ages ago we did that."

We were kinda young and stupid and yeah it was too soon to settle down. You mean you were to dumb to think i would be unfaithful and that you were running after that hot mess at school. Alright alright, you right, can we at least make this right?

And how are you planning doing that? Lets talk outside if you don't mind? And by that Regina took a chance to walk outside to have a talk with Daniel.

Thanks for reading. See u on the next.
Pov there are some grammer fault....