Revenge at the Dance

Moka was able to get a beautiful strapless purple dress with certain high heels she wanted for some specific reason. I still don't completely understand them, but she said they will come in handy.

The moment that Moka and I walk into the room of the dance, all eyes land on us. There were looks of awe and jealousy from all ariunf, but I could see the shocked look on Kurumu's and Mizore's faces. They may look nice tonight, but j don't plan on talking to them any time soon.

The dance then soon stared up again and everyone went back to their own buisness. Moka grabbed my hand and led me to a janitors closet. Lets just say my heart elevated more than you could think.

"Okay, so here's the plan on how were going to get back at those two." Moka began to tell me. Well, this is surely news to me. I listen though as the plan is said to me. It's just perfect and merciful compared to what they did, so they should be immensely greatful.

Soon, we were out of the closet, acting completely normal except for the feeling of metal pressed against my back. Luckiky, our plan was thoroughly thought through. We then make our way over to the punch bowl where Kurumu and Mizore stood.

"Hey guys!" Moka said all cheerfully when we arrived.

"Hey." Mizore replied cooly.

"Hi Moka! Hey Tskune! What's up?" Kurumu said in her normal tone, but you could tell the both of them were nervous.

"Nothing! I was able to get a dress from my dad. Cute right?" Moka replied as she inched closer to the two. They both nod cautiously and look at each other for a moment.

"Would you guys like some punch?" Mizore asked. Both Moka and I nod our heads as the plan flows smoothly.

As Mizore gets the cups, Moka smirks and kicked her head into the punch bowl. You could tell that Mizore and Kurumu were suprised and scared out of their minds. Kurumu's head quickly followed by another kick from Moka. Just as we wanted.

This is every girls worst fear.

The laughter from all around seemed to ring through the two girls as they looked at their stained dresses with teary eyes.

Humiliation in front of the entire school at a dance.

Both Kurumu and Mizore ran out of the school with loud sobs following. Moka smiled victoriously at me and I quickly replaced her crest. She fell limply into my arms and nothing about her appearance changed. Not that it would have anyway.

Moka then opened her eyes again and gave me a large hug. "We did it Tskune!" She cried.

With that, we just enjoyed the rest of the dance by dancing (obviously) and drinking a lot of punch.In the end, it all tasted like victory.