True Form Part 3

Everyone stops laughing as my majic is released. I see my friends looking at me with amazement.

  My body grows as the bindings holding me break. My jaw grows into a snout and wings form on my back. I grow a long tail and claws come out of my hands. White scales come appear on my body and I grow into a fifty foot long white dragon and I take flight to the air.

  I feel the wind flowing through my scales as I circle everyone far below me. I let out a roar that would be deafening if I was near my fellow students.

  Heat starts to form in the pit of my stomach and I release the heat. I blow fire from my maw in a twenty foot jet stream into the clouds.

  I dive towards the students who are cheering me on and I fly right above them. I slow down and I land in the clearing right next to the students and most importantly, Kuyo.

  "So you see now. I do have a monster form. It's just my father made me forget about it until my life was in danger. Kuyo, it seems to me that you have made a mistake." I say.

  I let out another roar, not nearly as loud, and shift back into the Tskune Kuyo thought was human. Kuyo grunted and walked away, the rest of the security committee following closely behind.

  All of the sudden, I'm knocked down by four girls and see that it's Moka, Kurumu, Mizore, and Yukari. They all have smiles plastered on their faces. "I knew you weren't human!" They all said except for Moka. "I really thought you were human." She says. "Yah. So did I." I reply.