Small Talk

We sit in the living room, my parents heads down in shame. I have just finnished explaining what had happened to me at Yokai Academy.

  I look at them waiting for them to finally give me an explination as well. My father looks at me and groans. "I'm so sorry Tskune. I was actually about to visit your school and see if it was your time to remember. But you came and told us everything." I gave him the look that said I didn't believe him. He stood up and motioned me to follow him.

  I walk into his room and see two suit cases sitting on his bed nearly filled completely with some sort of liquid filled bottles and syringes along with a few articles of clothing.

  I turn to my father with a questioning look. He sighs and begins to explain. "That liquid was to have you remember your true self. You would have been unconsious and I would have had to give you one whole bottle an hour and it would have lasted a couple of days so we packed some clothing to sty with you."

  This somehow doesn't make any sense. A liquid made me forget and now a similar liquid would have made me remember?

  I push it aside for now and apologize to my father. I know the secret of our family again. I couldn't ask for anything more.

OK I am not going to do another update till I get at least 3 answers to my question. Who should Tskune choose to be his girlfriend? Moka, Yukari, Mizore, or  Kurumu?
Thanks
  snookie98628