True Form Part 1

I stand in front if a crowd outside with my hands binded together and my head down in shame.

  All around me, I can hear the calls of hatred coming from everyone here at Yokai Academy. I sigh and slightly look up.

  Everywhere I look I can see angry faces. Some people look like they want to kill me themselves.

  They had locked up all of my friends and they plan to kill Moka for knowing. Everything that is happening right now is all my fault.

  Kuyo puts his hands up in the air and slowly, everyone quiets down. "It is nearly time to kill Tskune Aono. The human here at Yokai Academy. He even admitted his guilt and that has brought us here today. Set him up! His slow and painful death will start in three minutes."

  Hands grab my arms and take me over to a large pole. I don't resist. It's not like I can get far if I could get out of his grasp.

  My hands are tied above my head and my feet tied to the bottom of the pole. There are a bunch of twigs and someone off to the right holding a torch.

  I scream at the pain in my head and then some kind of memory forms in my mind.
  My father stands in front of me. I guess I'm three or four. He has a syringe in his hand with a clear liquid and puts it up to my arm.
  "Tskune, you can't know about your monster form. I know that you've known about it since you could talk and understand, but in order for you to live a normal human life, you have to forget about it." He says.
  My breathing comes ragged as the needle to the syringe inches closer to my arm. "Daddy! Why are you doing?" I ask in a small childish voice.
  Tears start to run down my father's face. "I have to make you forget you are a monster. That you have another form. You can't know about it while you are in school. In this syringe is a liquid that is designed to block all memories of your monster form and you will only get them back if your life is in serious danger. I love you Tskune. You will remember sometime soon." He says. Then the needle goes into my arm and in my memory, I black out.