Confession

"I AM HUMAN!" I yell to everyone that is in the room. I don't even hear anything anymore. The screen that was in front of me is gone now and everybody in the room is giving devilish grins.

  Kuyo starts laughing an I knew this all along and he hadn't realized laugh. Yet I already knew that he knew.

  Then people started to appear and Kuyo unbound me and I stand up. I look behind me and see Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore and Moka sitting in chairs of their own.

  "You hear that everyone? He admitted that he was a feeble, weak human." Kuyo said.everybody starts laughing except for my friends.

  Moka looked at me. "However they tried to threaten you Tskune, you shouldn't have told them the truth. You shouldn't have conffessed."

  All of my other friends look at her. Kurumu stands up from her chair and walks over to Moka. She slaps her hard in the face.

  Moka has a red spot on her cheek. "When I'm in my human form and you are too, a succubus can be pretty strong." Moka says to Kurumu, tears forming in her eyes.

  "You kept this from us. Both of you did. Neither of you trusted us enough to tell us a secret. How did you even find out Moka?" Kurumu asked.

  "This school was scary and I was planning on leaving and Moka wouldn't let me." I said. "So the only way to let her let me go, since she hated humans so much at the time, was to tell her I was a human. But I never did leave."

  Mizore speaks up. "It kinda makes sense now. Human blood to Vampires is overly delicious and she always wants to suck your blood." I stare at her, blush forming on my cheeks. "I let her do it Mizore. I don't even mind."

  Kuyo cackles loud behind me. "Announce to the school that Tsuke Aono's execution will take place at exactly four fifty-nine this evening." I stare wide eyed at Kuyo.

  I really am going to die.