Toture

He just stared at me in amusement. A wicked smile spreading across his face. "Well if you aren't human, show is your monster form." He says.

  I just stare at him. I don't do what he asks. Instead, I smile a little. The way he said that just sounded funny.

  "Please Mr. Aono. I believe everyone here is dieing to see your monster form. Even I am." He said.

  I still just stared at him with a smile on my face. He sighed. "Very well. Proceed to plan two."

  I look to see a mist and then the room that Moka is in. "This is your precious Moka. If you do not cooperate, things will start to change." I had barely heard him. I was staring at Moka who had tears streaming down her cheeks.

  "Very well. Start now." Kuyo said. Then I see a man putting his fingers in a cup of water. Water is a vampires weakness. He flicks it onto Moka and she starts to scream at the pain.

  I scream with her. "Let her for please! Your hurting her! She has nothing to do with this!" I yell at Kuyo. He just cackles in laughter.

  "This will stop when you finally tell us the truth or show us your true form." He said.

  Just then, the man in Moka's room dumps the whole cup of water onto Moka. I couldn't stand to see her like this so I spit three words from my mouth.