Accusation

I'm sitting in my classroom as Mrs. Nekonome calls role. I sit there and wonder about this school. I haven't even been here a whole year and I already have many friends.

  "Tskune Aono." Mrs. Nekonome says. "Here." I reply. I get kind of scared being at this school though. I should have instantly been killed when I went through the barrier. But I wasn't.

  I turn around and see Moka. "Oh Tskune." She says. "Oh Moka." "Oh Tskune." I stare into her eyes then class began.

  It was boring. I mean very boring. About half way into it, people started to come into the room. Everyone gasped.

  It was the security committee.

  They walk over to me and stare into my eyes. "I want to take Tsune Aono." The man says.

  "But we're in the middle of class. Can you please wait? Meow." Mrs. Nekonome said. The man turns to her. "I'm afraid not. We accuse Mr. Aono of being human." He says. I stare at him wide eyed and everyone in the room gasps.

  Kurumu stands up in her seat. "Tskune isn't human. He would have been dead already." She said in my defense.

  The man turned to her. "You along with his other friends are also coming with us. For hanging out with him and possibly knowing his secret." He said.

  He waved his hand and all the people who came with him took all of us and started walking away. All of my friends were struggling but I wasn't. What would the point in struggling be? It's not like we will be able to get away anyway.