Hush now my dear </3

It is the next day, you had seen no sign of Sejanus, no sign of Snow yet as you enter the hall. You place your bag next to you staring up at the screen. It was early in the morning and you weren't surprised to see almost no tributes awake yet. Only Lamina, Wovey and Reaper were up. Lamina was sat up, alert on the pole looking terrified at her surroundings making sure no one came out to get her.

The camera then pans again to Treech, coral, and corals district partner, and another kid who had joined them, as they all sat by the spot Lucy Gray had hidden in. Waiting, for her to come out. You couldn't help it as your brows furrowed. 'Would he stick to the plan?' You thought as you watched Treech begin to wake up, groaning and moving the hat from off his face, back onto his head.

You smiled gently at his waking but, your smile immediately dropped when he held his stomach, groaning in pain. He was starving. You looked at the computer contemplating sending in for Treech. If you did, you risk nearly hitting coral, or one of the others...

Oh well.

You quickly opened the computer checking the points, Treech had 1500, and to send food into the arena it was 800. If you sent it in it left you with enough to send water in. As you pressed send on the food, a broken down, snakey drone flew into the arena at a fast velocity speeding towards Treech. It thankfully didn't hit anyone, stopping right beside him, dropping off the food packaging at his side. Treech looked down, then looked at the rest of his group fast asleep before he ripped it open, beginning to eat it as fast as he could.

You spot the rest of his group begin to wake up and notice a new presence at your side.

"Snow." You greet shortly, turning your gaze to him slightly as he takes a seat next to you not even offering you any greeting. "Who's left?" He asks stoutly.

"Wovey, Lamina, Treech, Coral, and a few others. I think we should talk about the other night snow." He suddenly turned to you snarling at you. "Not a word. Not a god Damn word about what happened. Got it?" He snapped at you.

You simply nod your head noticing commotion occurring in the arena, Coral and the others had clearly woken up blood thirsty, noticing Lucy Grays presence in the arena, treech however holds back, not moving towards her. He stands unsurely as Coral begins to snap at him, bossily ordering him to move, to do something to stop her. But his axe begins to loosen in his grip as he gets nervous.

And then, she gets away. Lucy gray escapes. She flees. You can now only hear Corals yells of anger as she begins to attack one of her team mates stabbing the spear deep into his stomach. Knocking another tribute. Dead.

You turn your gaze to snow as he sits there looking pleased, he shifts his gaze to you, nodding. Pleased that the deal was still on despite your spat the other day.

You then begin to notice as Corals group move, and begin to surround Laminas pole as she stands up on it, her axe tightly in her grip. She looked horrified, she knows she has no chance. Not against three of them. She raises her axe as coral climbs up with her spear, attempting to launch it at her, to distract her from the presence climbing up behind her.

You tighten your grip on your chair. 'Move.' You think staring at treech as he stays on the floor his hands shaking as Lamina begins to get attacked by his group. Lamina and Coral begin to land blows on each other, Corals spear piercing deep into her side, as Lamina cries out spinning around managing to catch the net of the other tribute on her axe yanking him forward to try and hit him with her axe.

And yet. It's futile.

Coral manages to wedge her spear deep into Laminas stomach, dragging her down and forcing her to fall from the podium, hitting the ground with a sickening thud. You can feel the vomit begin to rise up your throat as Treech moves slowly to Laminas body, his eyes glazing with tears.

"Brutal." Snow remarks looking bored at the screen, only beginning to sit up as the screen shifts to Lucy Gray as she pours bottle after bottle onto the ground leaving her own as she runs to hide behind rubble again.

What is she doing? You think as she abandons one singular bottle..
"Now look here! Out comes wovey! Little miss who's only survived by walking around." Flickerman remarks.

You watch as Wovey wobbles towards the water left sat in the centre of the arena. She falls next to it and manages to unscrew the lid, murmuring about her mother to herself.

Snow sits even straighter "no.. no." He murmurs into his palms as wovey begins to down the drink. She stands, but then... she falls. She lays down and her name is crossed off. wovey is dead.

You let out a little sob, even if you didn't know wovey she was just a kid.. she didn't deserve to die so soon.. You then notice as Lucy Gray moves slightly in her hiding place, as Reaper comes out, staring exasperated at Woveys body, he begins to cry. Letting sobs leave his tall frame as he leans down next to her wrapping a gentle arm around the girl, moving her next to Lamina, and Sejanuses tribute. He then walks away wiping his nose, grabbing Panems flag, he drags it down pulling it over the threes body, shielding them from the Capitols gaze, he then turns to the cameras raising his arms.

"Are you going to punish me now?"

Suddenly the screen goes black, and is replaced by Dr Gauls face. Her face is twisted in rage as a body appears on the screen. "A capitols student, dead. KILLED, by the rebels in the districts and this, this will not go unpunished."she snarls out. "There will be a rainbow of destruction and if that means there are no winners, then so be it." She snaps and the screens turn off from her, and back to the arena.

You feel your blood run cold, Treeches chances have fallen rapidly, if there's a risk of no winner, no survivor then your promise is broken.. it's gone..

"Y/n." You hear snow call to you, you turn to look at him as he's stood up. "I need your bandage, from your head.. can I please have it? I'll bring you a replacement." He asks. Holding out a hand expectantly. "Erm.. sure... why?"
"Don't ask." He snaps, you remove the bandages offering them out to him. He takes them quickly before standing up leaving the room.
"Where are you going?" You call out only to be ignored by snow as he flees the room, to where ever he's going.

———————————————————————

The rest will be up tomorrow morning 🥰💕💕 ALSO OMG THE ISSUE OF TJE GOFMAN LETTERS ISNT FIXING ITSELF SO IVE JUSR GIVEN UP 😭😭😭