A new day <\3

Erm so this is my second attempt at uploading it because the first time didn't work 😭😭 if the text comes weird on this one I'm just gonna do it again tbh 😭😭😭😭😭

You could feel yourself become cold again. Snow had really cheated. And your teacher, he thought you might of known.

Mr high bottom continues to be sat at his desk looking ill. His drinks were starting to catch up from his shakey hands and tired bags. He grabs a piece of paper giving you a glance before letting out a huff of air.

"He will kill you, when he returns from district 4." Mr Highbottom said slowly, dropping the paper and instead gently flicking open the lid to one of his drinks.

"What? You... how could you, Snow wouldn't do that. You don't know that!" You cry out your fists clenching tightly at your side in horror. "I've known that boy since he was a babe, Coriolanus snow is always the winner, and now Treech has been declared the proper winner that makes you the proper mentor winner." He interrupts sharply letting out a nose through his breath. "That means, you win the money. Not snow."

"And without the prize? If you were to, per se mysteriously go missing or, die. He'd be entitled to the money more than you." He says almost, amused. Looking back up at you again, he raises a brow at the tears appearing in your eye. "You don't seem pleased miss L/n."

"Why would I be?! I considered him... my friend. Snow was my friend and now you're saying he will murder me?" You could feel your blood go cold, Snow, someone you could have considered your friend, your ally at chance, could kill you, or hurt you. And Treech could there for be hurt, if you didn't come back he'd see it as you abandoning him by not writing. He'd hate you.

"And, where is he now?.. Snow I mean." You say nervously twisting your hands. You look at Mr Highbottom who only rolls his eyes looking at you sharply.

"In exile, which you would have been too had you known what was occurring and chosen not to report it. He was supposed to be on the train to district 4, but from what I've heard, he's managed to snag a position to district 12 to see his songbird." He murmurs picking up a pen beginning to write.

"You have one opportunity that I can offer you, only one. You can stay here, risk when he comes back having him kill you, or you leave. We wipe your name from the system, the school, your home, everywhere. And you go with your tribute to district 7." He says putting down the pen ripping a piece of paper and offering it to you. You stare dumbfounded at the man.

"What is it." You reach out taking the piece of paper from his hands, a ticket.

"A one way ticket to district 7." He murmurs quietly as if someone will hear him.

"under the guise of you needing to work on something in the Capitol and are now heading back home." He says looking into your eyes. "One chance, to stop one large risk." He says simply leaning forward onto the podiums desk.

"And if I go, what about my friends? My family? Sejanus?" You worry staring down at the ticket. "Sejanus's is on the train alongside Snow, your friends won't even remember you existed in a few years, from what I've heard to, Dr Gaul wants to erase the tapes, erase this years history. But I'm almost certain from the 'performance of this year.' It won't happen.

You frown. Staring at Mr Highbottom. If you go, your safe from the risk of Snow coming for you, your with Treech permanently, but your friends, everyone will be forced to forget your existence. "And if I go... your certain snow won't come for me?" You question looking nervously at his face.