Chapter 13 - Lyric writing

It's Thursday, the last day off school before the Christmas holidays. I'm SO ready for a break. I'm in dire need of a lie in!! The past few weeks we've had so many assessments and loads of work, the bands hardly practiced and me and Rob have only gone on a walk since our date! We chat throughout our geography lessons to sirs annoyance but we still manage to get work done so its fine right? Tomorrow we're having a big band catch up day, tonight Eli's coming round so we can discuss lyrics for a few things we're writing, the others are happy with us doing lots of writing, they said their happy just doing the instrumental stuff at the moment. I just need to get through the day of hopefully chilled out lessons then I can relax for 2 weeks.

I sit at the table desperately trying to not fall back asleep as I eat my porridge, Gus has the tele blaring with some random fifa video, like its 7am why so louddd. I am enjoying having a reason to look good at sixth form, the days I sit next to Rob in physical geography I secretly put in a little more time into choosing my outfits, we've been on one proper date I don't suddenly want to stop making an effort. I decide on my blue jeans and green jumper, I also put on lots of gold jewellery to accessorise. It'll do.

Me and Avery are walking along the drive, freezing our tits of it's so cold and the grounds so icy we clinging onto eachother trying not to slip

Me and Avery are walking along the drive, freezing our tits of it's so cold and the grounds so icy we clinging onto eachother trying not to slip. I spot the familiar figure of Eli a few people ahead of us, acompanied by Ryan and Nova, of course its's rare you catch those lovebirds appart at this point. "Nova!" Avery shouts to her, she turns around and waves to us, slowing down to wait so we can catch up. Eli turns around and being the..well uncoordinated guy he his slips and falls flat on his back.
"Fucking hell" he grumbles turning red, I can't help but laugh at his fall and Ryans already pissing himself.
"AHAH good one" Ryan jokes as he reaches his hand out to pull him up, but Eli just pulls Ryan down with him. Ryan smacks the floor even harder and everyones dying at this point.
"You alright down there" I laugh as we catch up. "Shut up Lila" Eli responds as he scrambles up from the floor.
"good one though elijah, caught Ryan out there" Nova smiles.
We carry on walking along the drive and hear the screech of bike tires, it's Josh.
"Did I just watch you twats fall over?!" He asks jokingly.
"You saw nothing that wasn't us." Ryan replies. "AHAH it was you Robs gonna be so annoyed he missed this." Josh says with a grin.

Before I know it its 4th period, my last lesson because I've got a free last and best believe im not staying in school. I walk into geography with Eli and take my seat, no sign of Rob yet. Rain starts pouring and droplets patter loudly on the windows. 5 minutes in there's a knock at the door. It opens and there he stands. "Sorry I'm late sir." He says as he walks in.
"Don't let it happen again please Mr Keating." Sir replies.

He walks past the other tables gives Eli a nod then his gaze casts on mine. His hair dripping wet, wearing slightly stern expression.
"Alright?" He whispers as he sits down.
"Yeah you?" I respond, fucking hell he look so good right now I can barely focus on making notes.
"Well ah just got rained on but not bad."
"What made you late?" I rest my chin on my hand and look at him.
"Was talking with Ryan and forgot the time." He says.
His curls dripping with rain water fall perfectly over his forehead, his blue eyes glistening. God he's gorgeous and so unaware quite how gorgeous he truly is. What I would do to just kiss him right now...Concentrate Delilah!