PROLOGUE

It all started within the Unova region, close by the seashore where water Pokemon happily resided. I never forgot the day where it all happened, but going back to the beginning should be the right direction to show what happened during those times.

It was around when I was 5 or 6, or maybe even a bit younger or a little older. Either way what I knew was that I was really young, with an innocent and pure mind like the sunshine above the blank canvas of a sky.

And from that blank canvas drew upon the world of Pokemon, where creatures of all shapes and sizes co-existed with humans. Where everyone could become friends. Whether it'd be battling, showing their beauty, etc. There were multiple usages of Pokemon. Good and bad. Even I knew that by heart by watching all of those news on the TV.

But to be honest as a kid, I didn't care about that at the time. I'd see people commanding their well trained Pokemon, shouting out attacks as their Pokemon obeyed them and relied on each other to figure something out. To find a solution towards their victory. I found that awe inspiring. I mean, who wouldn't as a kid?

Imagine, a Charizard's flamethrower clashing against a Blastoise's Hydro Pump. Steaming pumping off from their attacks, realistically in that situation the Blastoise should've won or at least that's what you thought. That this Charizard could even rival against its own weakness. And then, smoke bursts throughout the battlefield, creating a smokescreen and soon being cleared by Charizard's large, strong wings creating powerful gusts of winds to clear away the dust.

Both trainers have sweat dripping from their brow, anxiously anticipating each other's moves. What would happen next? You would never know because you'd have to be one step ahead of your opponent.

Or in Pokemon contests, where a Milotic's mere appearance bursts with power and elegance. Its tail fins sway back and forth as its scales shine brilliantly, shining against the lighting of the spotlight. Its tail fins flashing a white light, creating Iron Tail and creating sparkles for the audience to awe at and clap at its mere brilliance.

They're both amazing. Battling, contests... they're all amazing. They're all unique in their own way, it amazed me so much that I wanted to try all of them. But how could I? A young child like me didn't have a Pokemon.

Until that day within Unova, Undella Town where the Wingulls and Pelippers let out cries. Krabbies skittering around the shorelines of the beach, Frillishes floating inside of the depths of the water, other fish-like Pokemon swimming in those deep waters. There laid out in front of me, through that window from my little starry blue eyes, a Gible running with bruises and scratches. I wondered why there was a Gible around here...?

You'd never find a Gible, especially a wild one, within Undella Town where mostly water Pokemon inhabit this area. There I saw a flock of Taillows angrily chasing at the Gible. My eyes widened at the sight seeing this Gible being chased by Taillows. Where did this Gible come from? Why were the Taillows angry at it? What did this Gible do...? My heart was pounding, shaking as I clenching the hems of my little polka dotted baby blue dress as I dreadfully watched the Gible drop. It then quickly tried to get itself back up, but the Taillow was already swooping in towards the Gible. I was scared.

I wanted to help that Gible. I did, I really did. But what could little me do? I wasn't even 10, I was just a mere child who couldn't do anything. If I'd get hurt in the process, but it wouldn't make it better for the Gible who would continuously be hurt.

At that moment, I slammed the door open and ran out towards the Gible and grabbed onto it, shielding it from the Taillows. It hurt. It hurt a lot as they pecked at me angrily and shouted at me. But even if it hurt, it probably wouldn't have hurt more than what Gible would've endured. The Gible looked confused, but didn't move an inch. I was sniffling and letting out tears stream down my cheeks.