Chapter 4: BATTLING IN THE BATTLE CLUB!

"Freedom!" Kairi screamed joyfully as the passengers nearby stared at her with a confused look on their face. Not that Kairi cared really, she was finally out of that horrible experience of being lost in Route 1 of all things. Atlas and Croton trailed behind the girl as they looked around Accumula Town from one of the hills which was supposedly famous for. "First time going to a town, Croton?" Kairi asked Croton, who looked up at the girl letting out a small cry.

"Venipede... veni!" He nodded, his antennas wiggling in response.

"Looks like we can settle within Accumula Town and stock up... we don't need to rush to get to Striaton City." Of course, an adventure is supposed to be set at your own pace. When you're adventuring by yourself with Pokemon by yourself, there's always something to look forward to. An adventure that you can call your own.

Whether it'd be catching them all, becoming the best Pokemon master, to be the best battler, the best Pokemon Coordinator... anything is possible because the adventure is yours to follow. And that makes the adventure fun, enjoyable and adjustable.

It made Kairi wonder... How far will her adventure go?

Kairi sighed and stretched her arms out, letting her muscles loosen from the amount of walking. "Well, let's not dwell too long!" Kairi exclaimed as the wind blew past her. Her cries made her two companions look up to her with curiosity. "Let's look around Accumula Town, there should be lots of things that we'll find." With that said, the girl ran off down the hills towards Accumula Town as her partners let out an excited cry and followed her down that road.

"First is the Pokemon Center. We should get you guys checked up first... especially after what happened." Kairi sighed softly, the memory of Atlas being poisoned in front of her. She could've lost her early if Croton didn't hand her the Pecha Berry to lessen the effects. "Then we'll look around Accumula Town..." With that goal on set, she roamed around Accumula Town for a while looking for the Pokemon Center.

A figure watched the girl carefully, sharp eyes stared at her as it patters away within the town's alleyways.

The cerulean haired girl's starry blue eyes gazed over the items in stock for her to buy within the shelves as she waited for her Pokemon to be healed up. "Maybe a few Potions and Poke Balls... maybe Full Heals along the way..." She mumbled to herself as she put the items in her cart before approaching the cashier and paying for her items.

After that, Nurse Joy called out her name. "Ms. Kairi, your Pokemon are fully healed." She announced as she pulled out a tray with Croton and Atlas, who felt refreshed.

"Gibbblee! Gib!"

"Veeeniii..."

Kairi laughed softly as she held her arms out towards them. The two Pokemon ran up to her arms and held her, nudging themselves over her. "Good to know you two have restored your energy! Thank you so much, Nurse Joy." Kairi thanked, letting go of her Pokemon and lightly bowing down in respect.

"I'm only doing my job and helping others, it's what I enjoy and do best." Nurse Joy responded with a small smile, waving at the girl. "Ah, you're new around Accumula Town, yes?" Kairi glanced at Nurse Joy with a sheepish smile.

"Oh, is it that obvious?" Well, if you count her looking around the area anxiously with no idea what to do next. Who could blame her though? There's so much to do around here!

Nurse Joy only giggled at the girl. "No worries, that's everyone's first impression when they first start their journey," she reassured the girl, waving her hand in the air.

"Haha... I suppose that makes sense." Kairi mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly.

Nurse Joy gestured to the girl to come closer and in which she obliged, approaching Nurse Joy with curiosity. "There are many options you can do... Well, if you're someone who enjoys battling there's always the Battle Club." Nurse Joy suggested, pointing at a green building that had a mark of a battlefield on the front.