1

Noor is a 15 year girl living in Karachi, Pakistan with her father and elder brother. His elder brother, Umair was a 20 year old engineering student. Her mother died when she was 5 years old. She lived in a family where ladies were treated like herding animals. They lived in the old generation, old thinking.

Noor was fond of studies. But her phupo, Nafeesa [father's sister] was always against her studies. Noor got admission in school only because of her brother and her late mother. After the death of her mother, Ahad asked her to stop the studies but Umair supported Noor and continued her studies.

                                                                        LETS' START THE STORY

KARACHI
FAROOQI VILLA
7:45 AM

Noor was ready for school. She came outside and saw Ameena Bi had already set down the dining table for breakfast.

Ameena Bi- Noor bibi, nashta kar lijiye

Noor- Ji! Kya pakaya hai aaj?

Ameena Bi- Aapke pasandida cheese sandwiches. Jane se pehle bata dijiye lunch me kya banau?

Noor- Wo to aap abba se puchna!

Noor finishes her breakfast and gets up. She went to Umair's room and knocked the door.

Noor- Bhai!

Umair- Han aa raha hu. [came outside]

Noor- Mujhe school chhor dein.

Umair- Tumhari van nahi aa rahi aaj?

Noor- Nahi aa to rahi hai par aaj aap chhor dein na.

Umair- Acha to chalo nashta karte hai fir chalege.

Noor- Maine kar lia hai nashta aap karo mai lawn me wait kar rhi hu aapka.

Umair- Acha okay.

Noor went away from there. She sat in the lawn revising her notes. That was when Ahad came out of the house talking to someone on his phone. Security guard opened the gate and a car entered inside. The car stopped and stepped out a teen boy and a man maybe his father. They all greeted each other and Ahad hugged them both. Noor went near them.

Noor- Assalamualaikim.

Uncle- Walaikumassalam beta kya haal hai! Pehchana mujhe?

Noor- Jii mai to thik hu Alhamdulillah but pehchana nahi apko. ( gives a nervous smile)

Ahad- Ye Rasheed uncle hai mere khaas dost or yeh unka beta Almeer. (whispers to Noor) Tum apne kamre me jao or ab bahir aane ki zarurat nahi hai.

Noor went inside. She met Umair in the door.

Umair- Chalein Noor?

Noor- Ji bhai chalein. Rasheed uncle or unka beta aya huwa hai.

Umair- Almeer aya hai! Chalo mil lete hain unse.

Noor- Bhai thoda jaldi karein. Test hai aaj mera.

Umair- Ha chalo chalo.

Umair meet them outside and greeted them.

Umair- Baba mai 10 minute me Noor ko school drop karke aata hu.

Ahad was seeing Umair with widen eyes. But Umair left the place along with Noor. Ahad was stopping Noor from going to school today. Ahad had called Rasheed for giving his daughter's hand to Almeer. He didn't wanted Noor to study. He want her to get married and get rid off her as soon as possible. Noor and Almeer both were unaware of this shit.

                                             *****************************************************

Hey sweeties! Please tell in the comments if you want English subtitles as well for the conversation.  If you do like the story, please upvote. Take care <3..