34

'Yeah, I'll meet him tomorrow at the campus.' Almeer said his last word on the phone call.

Noor came from behind and poked her finger on his shoulder. He turned back to see her beautiful begum.

'Kisse miloge kal?' she enquired.
'Kisi se nahi..' He replied while looking deep in her eyes.

Girl you'll know soon.

'Acha wo sab chhodo.. Yeh batao mai kaisi lagri hu?' she said with excitement, twirling around holding her circular frock.

He was speechless. She is way damn beautiful. Each and everything about her is adorable. Her smoke grey eyes, silky smooth back-length hairs, her voice which feels like heaven, and the most amazing and killer thing when her pinkish lips curve and form a smile.

' Bol bhi lo!! Acchi nahi lag rahi kya😐?' her smile vanished away in a moment.

He made a step ahead.

'Koi Jin sawar hogya hai tum pe? 🙄'

'Tumhari khubsurti kisi Jin ke nihaarne ke liye nahi hai meri jaan' He's too closer to her.

She looked at him with her eyes widened.

His hand reached to her waist and the next moment, their bodies touched each other. Seeing her from too close is a blessing man. The closer he gets, her beauty increases as if her beauty and his steps are proportional to each other.

'Girl.. You're too beautiful to handle. Now it's not under my control.'  He whispered near her ear and his hot breath reached her neck.

A shiver went down her spine.

He didn't gave her the moment to react and attached his lips with hers.

She was totally froze and was unable to understand what was happening. Is he really doing this? Her lips didn't gave a reaction.

Almeer parted and whispered ' Your gift for being too pretty.'

'A---Al--Almeer!' she spoke trying to digest what just happened.

After a moment of staring her, he apologised with a nervous smile on his lips and head bent down.

Noor had a become a total blushy baby till now. Her cheeks heated up.

She looked at Almeer and a giggle escaped her mouth.

He moved his head up to see her and his pale face lit up as he knows she isn't angry on him.

'You're not angry right? 😃'

'Dude just look at yourself once 😂.' She said laughing hard catching her stomach with her hands.

'You look more funnier now. My Almeeri 😂😂' Her laugh was nonstop.

He gave her a Am I a clown or what 🤨 look while taking out his mobile phone from his pocket.

Opening the camera, what he saw was actually a thing to laugh. But he can't since it is his own beizzati.

His lips were red from Noor's lipstick.

'Abhi abhi lagayi thi Maine and yeh jaldi dry nhi hoti 😂'

'Ab kya hasti hi rahogi? 😒' he said annoyed.

'Jao mu dhou apna 😂' order from our house minister.

'Ja raha hu zarurat nahi hai batane ki huh 🙄' confident reply.