23

Noor didn't know what to say. Her school's academic session was also going to end soon. She had given her final examinations and was waiting for the result. Almeer was continuing his study in his finance university and was offered to continue the same along with internship in the head branch of Canada.

Almeer was so excited for it. He wanted to take Noor along with him. But Noor was not ready to leave his brother's hometown. Also she would not like to live without Almeer a whole year. There final decisions were to be given by tomorrow to the university.

They'll leave for Canada in 3 days if they agreed with the plan. Uzma and Rasheed were happy for their son got a big opportunity. They were not hesitant in sending him.

Everyone was happy. Noor didn't wanted to spoil their happiness. She knew that Almeer won't go without her. It was a big opportunity. She didn't want to let this go. Also she'll get to study in Canadian school.

Almeer was lying in the couch researching about the university. Noor entered the room with 2 cups of coffee.

Almeer took the cup from her hand.

Almeer- Thankyou!

Noor- Fir kya socha tumne Canada university ka?
( Then what did you think about Canada university?)

Almeer- Mai to bohot excited hu. Tum batao tum kya chahti ho..
( I'm so excited. You tell what do you think)

Noor- Tumhari kamyabi.
( Your success.)

Almeer cleared his throat.

Almeer- Oh really!

Noor- Tum haa kardo na. Baba mama sab yahi chahte hai.
( You should agree. Mother father everyone wants this.)

Almeer- Or tum
( And you?)

Noor- Mai bhi toh yahi chahti hu.
( I also want this.)

Almeer- Fir mai haa kardu. Parso hamein nikalna padega.
( Then I'll say yes. We would've to leave day after tomorrow.)

Noor- Tumhara to sahi hai sidhe is building se waha ki building mein transfer hojaoge. Meri to admission karwani padegi..
( You don't have a problem. You just have to shift from this building to that. I would have to take admission there.)

Almeer- Tum fikr mat karo sab hojayga. Tumhein bhi usi campus me rahna hoga.
( You don't worry everything will be done. You would have to stay on the same campus.)

Noor- Wo kaise?
( How?)

Almeer- Usi university ke school mein admission hoga tumhara.
( Your admission will be done on the school of that university.)

Noor- Oh acha..
( Oh ok.)

Almeer- Ha to is school se to T.C leni hogi. Coffee peene ke bad ready hojao school jana hai tumhare.
( Yes but we have to take T.C from this school. After finishing your coffee, get ready. We have to go to your school.)

Noor got ready and they both went to the school.

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW

Today the couple are moving to Canada for the year. As we know, Almeer and Noor both belonged to rich families, Almeer's father rented them a bungalow to live.

Umair and Rasheed came to the airport to drop them. It was time for their flight. 

They started moving towards the plane. Noor stopped walking suddenly, turned back and rushed towards her brother and hugged him tightly.

Umair- Arey rona nahi Noor. Almeer tumhein shant karwata reh jayga flight mein.
( Arey don't cry Noor. Almeer would have to make you calm in the flight.)

Noor-  I'll miss you so much Bhai..

Rasheed was stunned to see the loving bond of the siblings. Zoha and Almeer never had such affection with each other. Umair wiped her tears and she went with Almeer.

After a tiring journey of 18 hours, Almeer and Noor stepped out of the plane together and entered the land of Toronto.

The personal driver hired by Rasheed came to pick them from the airport. Noor was watching the beauty of city and Almeer was watching the beauty of his wife.

They reached the bungalow.

It was navy blue and white in color. The bungalow consisted of a huge garden with fruit trees and beautiful flower plants. It had a backyard and swimming pool. The house consisted of a sauna and jaccuzi.

They entered the bedroom and Almeer threw himself on the bed. He was too tired. Without changing to comfy clothes, tired Almeer fell on a deep sleep. It was already evening time. Their personal maid also hired by Rasheed was also present there. She made fried chicken for them.

Noor changed her clothes and settled their things on the room. After 2 hours, he woke up Almeer and they did the dinner together.

After the dinner, they slept peacefully.

Noor's admission was not done yet and Almeer's university was also to continue from the day after tomorrow. This meant they both were free tomorrow. They had their plans set.

1. Noor's admission confirmation
2. Visit the aquarium.
3. Watch a movie
4. Visit the art gallery
5. Netflix and chill

                                                                 ***********************************************