35- THE LAST CHAPTER

'Morning Liam' Noor said while keeping her bag in the seat.

'Morning' he replied without looking in her eyes with a dull look.

'Naraz ho tum mujhse?' she remembers he knows Urdu.

'Nahi' He didn't gave any explanation.

Before she can say anything, the class stood up and profesor walked in.

Everyone took their seats and opened the books. The whole lecture Liam didn't even glanced at her.

Noor noticed something strange in him. After the lecture was over, he simply packed his stuff, hanged his bag on shoulder and moved out of the class.

Noor stood up from her place and called out for his name.

'Liam'

He totally ignored her call and presence.

'What's wrong with you today? What is bothering you?'

Again an ignorance came.

He was walking down towards the door. Noor followed him behind. They walked to his locker with her calling out for him the whole way.

That was when a group of boys reached there laughing and chatting with each other. One of those boys accidentally pushed Liam and his face turned towards Noor.

What came in front of her eyes was actually shocking.

Liam's one  sided cheek was whole red with marks of punches all over that side of his face. He had been covering it with a face mask.

He had slided down his mask for drinking water with bottle in his one hand.

'Okay, now what is this?' Surprised expressions ran over her face.

'Did you get in a fight?' She said with worry in her face.

'No' He said while locking his locker.

'Liam! Tell me the whole truth?' She said or maybe ordered.

'Okay! So your so called cousin with whom you kissed yesterday beat me just because of being your only friend in this institution.' He said with frustration.

'What! How can he do this?' She's now being furious.

'With his god-given hands.' He took a pause and spoke again.

' I didn't expected you'll lie to me about your relationship status. And how can you cousins kiss each other. Isn't it weird to kiss your own cousin.' He was annoyed as fuck.

' What is this kiss kiss! It was just a peck.' she gave her explanation.

' Okay! So I need specs now.' They were arguing more like fighting.

The whole corridor stared them.

'Kya hogaya hai Liam why you acting like some toxic partner of mine.' Noor said in low voice realizing the attention his yell had got them.

' C'mon Noor. You could have tell me the whole truth. I thought we were friends and friends don't hide things from one another.' A sigh left his mouth.

' What do you mean by were friends? We are still friends.' She was trying to lighten the stress between them.

Huh! I told you this new girl have something up with Liam.
A girl passed by them and passed a comment on their argument.

'Now suffer darling' The girl's fingers ran down his jawline.

'Just shut the fuck up and leave Amayra.' He yelled boldly at the girl.