2

ALMEER'S P.O.V

Bruh, that girl was so pretty. If she hadn't went to school today, I'd have taken her phone number for sure.

                                                                   END OF ALMEER'S P.O.V

Here Noor and Umair are in the car on their way to school.

Noor- Bhai mujhe lag raha hai ki abba mere school aane se naraz hai aaj!
             (Brother, I think dad is upset because I'm going to school today)

Umair- Kis lie?
              (Why do you think so?)

Noor- Shayad mehman aye hai aaj to
               (I think because of guests in our home)

Umair- Arey to mehmaano se tumhe kya karna hai. Ghar mein hai na khaansama,noukraniyan.     Tum apne test me focus karo.
               (What you have to do with the guests? Sufficient chefs and workers are there to work in the house. You should focus on your test.)

Noor hummed.

After that too, she was not talking much. Ahad asked her to go to her room, refused her to come outside and even tried to stop Umair from dropping her to school. A kind of fear was teasing her. Her mind was saying that she had made a mistake, she came to school. She remembered when her mother and brother admitted her to school standing against her father and aunt, how his father  beat her mother. That was the time when her mother lost her life for Noor's future.

Everything was revolving around Noor's mind. The blood flowing from her mother's forehead. When her mother was suffering alone in pain, the way Ahad left her alone in a room to die mercilessly. Noor and Umair were unable to save their mother's life. When she was breathing her last breaths, nobody was there with her. She was all alone. The screams coming out from the room.

Noor's eyes were watery. A drop of tear felled off her eyes and landed on her white kurta.

Umair- Kya hua Noor, ro kyu rhi ho?
               (What happened Noor, why are you crying?)

Noor- Kuch nahi bhai. Ammi ki yaad agai thi!
            (Nothing brother, I'm just missing mummy)

Umair- Ro mat yaar! Jate hue ko kaun rok sakta hai or jo chale gaye unhe kon wapis la sakta hai?
(Don't cry dude! Who can stop the one who is going and who can bring back the one who's gone)

Noor- Bhai ek baat puchu?
               (Can I ask a question?)

Umair- Hmm pucho
                  (Yeah ask)

Noor- Abba ne aisa kyu kia? Abba mujhe kyu pasand nahi karte? Kya maine ladki hoke bohot bada gunah kia hai?
        (Why did dad this? Why he hates me? Did I made a sin by becoming a girl?)

Umair- Noor! Kaisi baatein kar rahi ho. Ham tumse bohot pyaar karte hai. Or tum apni paidaish ko gunah bolti ho. Betiyan to apne baap ke lie jannat ka darvaaza kholti hai. Kabhi  aisa mat sochna dobara.
( Noor, What are you talking. We love you a lot. And you're saying that your birth is a sin? Daughters open the doors of heaven for their father. Don't ever think like this okay!)

Noor- Agar wo mujhe pasand karte hai, to meri wajah se amma ko kyun jaana pada?
            (If he love me, then why mom had to give her life because of me?)

Umair didn't have any answer to this question. He stopped the car infront of school.

Umair- Chutti kab tak hogi?
              ( What time the school will get over?)

Noor- Mai van me ajaugi.
            ( I'll come by van)

Umair- Nahi mai lene aajaunga tumhein.
             ( No, I'll come to pick you up.)

Noor- Okay, 1 baje aajana. Allah hafiz!
           (Okay come at 1 pm. Bye)

       Umair went to home. Noor wiped her tears and went inside.

                                                *******************************************************

Hey sweeties,

I'm so happy that this got 38 views in just a day. I don't write often as my content is not noticable. If you guys are liking the story please tell in the comments. Thank you for your support. <3