31

Their comfort was not for a long time.

'BEEP-BEEP......BEEP-BEEP'. Noor's alarm started beeping

'Yaar abhi abhi tou soyi thi itne jaldi subah hogayi.' She uttered in an annoying yet sleepy voice.

'BEEP-BEEP' Alarm again beeped.

'Han bhyii uth rahi hu....' She said while stretching herself in bed.

Taking the phone in her hand, she saw the alarm time and suddenly remembered about her flight.

'Almeer utho!! Jaldi 5 minute mein uth jana mai ready ho rhi hu tab tak..' She said while shaking Almeer with all the power she had.

Noor rushed towards the bathroom and gets ready in 30 minutes. It was 2.04 a.m right now.
After Noor came out of the bathroom Almeer also got a bath and changed his clothes.

After getting ready, Noor came down to the kitchen and saw Rukhsana Bi making breakfast for them at 2 in the night.

'Aap naashta tayar kar rahi hain?' She asked with her brows furrowed.

'Jii' The lady replied with a nervous smile on her lips.

' Aapko kya zarurat thi raat mein 2 baje uthkar nashta tayar karne ki.. Itna bada Karachi hai ham airport mein hi khaa lete.. Bewajah taklif uthai aapne..' Noor our unofficial mother started her lectures.

' Isme kya taklif hai.. Acha aap baitho mai nashta lagati hu.' She said like a mother.

Noor sat in the dining table and Almeer also reached. She invited Rukhsana Bi to eat with them but she refused as she was already full. After finishing their first meal of the day or maybe night, Almeer checked the bags once to make sure everything is kept.

The door of Mr. and Mrs. Rasheed's room opened and the old couples walked out.

Uzma- Chale hamare bacche!

Almeer- Ji

Noor- Mama mera bilkul mann nahi hai jane ka..

Rasheed- Koi baat nahi beta.. Eid me to aaoge na tum dono. Jald hi milenge..

Noor and Almeer switched glances and replied nervously in no.

That was when they heard the sound of footsteps-'Matlab ab mujhe apne chhotu se bhai bhabhi ke bina hi Eid manaani hogi..'

It was Zoha.

Rasheed said-' Are Noor ki shadi ke baad pehli Eid hogi.. Pehli Eid ke liye to ek baar le ana.'

Almeer- Nahi ho payga baba

Noor- Baba aap future ki itni fikar naa karein.. Ho paya toh In sha allah zarur ayenge ham.. Mujhe bhi aap logo ke sath ramazan aur eid manane ki bohot excitement thi.

Uzma- Hmm! Kya kar sakte hain ab..

Zoha- Hnn waise kuch paane ke liye kuch khona bhi to padhta hai.

Rasheed- Its okay beta! Tum dono pura focus padhai mein rakho. We are eager to meet our daughter-in-law, Dr. Noor Almeer and our proud businessman Mr. Almeer Rasheed.

Everyone laughed.

Zoha- Chalein ab flight ke liye der hojaygi tum dono ko.

They moved towards the gate and saw driver wasn't there in the parking area.

On opening the main entrance gate of the beautiful villa, the Shah family saw a familiar car parked in front of the house.

Noor exclaimed-'Arey! Ye to Umair bhai ki car hai.'

Umair came from behind the car-' And yaha hain Umair bhai!'

Noor was surprised to see him at this hour.

Umair- Assalamualaikum uncle aunty!

Shahs replied his salam and Umair told his reason for being here at this time.

'Mai tum dono ko drop karunga airport. Chalo time ho rha hai chalte hain.'

Almeer said with a sadness-' Baba! Ijaazat dein'

Rasheed nodded.

They both hugged the family and said their bye to them.

Uzma said-' Call karna Canada pohch karr!'

Noor said Jiiii while sitting in the car and car started moving.

At the airport, Noor hugged her brother and asked him to give  salam to her father.

The couple entered the plane after checking and reporting and sat comfortably.

                                                                            ********************************************