A NEW STORY?

Hey readers!!

Would you like to read a story of Meerasim i.e. Meerab and Murtasim from Tere Bin.

The storyline is as follows:-

Meerab has recently learnt driving car. While driving, her car hitted Murtasim's car. She came out from her vehicle and started arguing with him even though she was at fault. Murtasim ignored it for she is a girl and left the place with anger filled in himself. After 2-3 days of this accident, a marriage alliance came for her. When she came in front of the guests, what she was extremely unbelievable. It was Murtasim, the one who gulped his anger. Murtasim was from a big family and was a rich person. Meerab was 25 and had already rejected many proposals. When she rejected the last proposal, her parents were worried so she promised she'll surely accept the next proposal. On the other hand, Murtasim, who had already promised his family to marry the girl of his mother's choice. Maa begum, Murtasim's mother, liked Meerab a lot.

Will they accept each other?
Will they love each other?

------------------------------------------

My dear readers,

I'm so thankful my story got 9.5k+ views and 400+ upvotes. Please tell your opinion about the above story? Should I make any changes in the storyline? And I need name suggestions so badly.
Please comment about your views regarding this story!

THANK YOU