1

Buck's point of view

~~

Me and Eddie had both just got work, Eddie who had worked a 24 hour but I stupidly decided to work a double so I worked 48 straight and running off of 3 hours of sleep. Eddie decides he was going to go have a drink with some friends and I would meet him at my place as Chris is away at his science camp.

I walk into mine and Eddie house, he asked me to move in a month after I proposed to him. I see a huge folder of papers, I pick them up and see classified to Evan Buckley and it says from the US government as my heart sinks. I grab my phone right away to call Eddie and get him down here hoping he not drunk yet. 

"Babe everything alright, me and Hen just got to the bar. Are you ok?" Eddie asks as soon as he answer's the phone, as I have tears in my eyes from the letter. "Y-You need to come home we need to talk, and it has to be done asap." I say choking back the tears in my eyes and throat as I feel the trauma flowing back in like a ton of bricks. "Uh are you ok I will be home in thirty minutes, please don't do anything stupid babe ok." Eddie says panicked and you can hear Hen in the background as they run to the car. 

"I'm fine Eddie I can't say this in a phone call and tell Hen I love her but she can't come in, just you ok." I say as I hang up the phone looking through the pages finding the one I have to give into Bobby, I know this routine way to well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"B-Buck are you ok are you hurt!" I hear Eddie yell out I walk in throwing the only page he's allowed to see as 90% of the missions I do are classified never to be talked about with civilians. "T-This isn't funny Evan, when did you join the military?" Eddie says laughing as I give him a look as his face drops. Me and Eddie are able to usually get what we are feeling just by looks. "Evan you have some things to explain." Eddie says in his stern voice as I sit down on the couch and tell him to sit. 

"I signed up for the navy at 18 the day of my birthday." I say taking a deep breath in trying to stay calm. "I lied and told Bobby I didn't go through the training nobody knew but, I was offered a place on the Seals a month after I turned 19 so right out of my training. I am a sniper Ed's for the Seals, also a bomb diffuser and just basically everything." I say rambling as Eddie eyes have tears and hurt in them and so much pain. 

"Why didn't you tell me, why didn't you tell anyone else?" Eddie says his voice trembling looking at me hurt. "Because, I can't tell you exact details as it is classified but I joined the reserves at 25 a year after a accident that killed half my unit. I never wanted anyone to know that part of my life I still don't." I say looking away from him as he grabs my chin seeing the pain is his eyes.

"Why Evan, why are you still joined then!" He asks I thought out of everyone he would get it as he was in the army. "Because I lost a lot of people and I was broken I can't even tell you most of the missions as my team got the highly dangerous ones. I signed a new 10 year contract two months before the accident, I can't retire for two years I'm sorry." 

"No I am because I never asked but is this one going to be dangerous, and a SEAL Evan that is the most dangerous of them all. When do you have to leave, how long?" He asks me hugging me as this conversation starts to go all over the place. "I have to be at the base in 48 hours so I have to leave on a three am flight they sent the tickets and everything. They never tell me anymore the shortest mission I've had lasted three months the longest I was under cover in a mission was a year and a half. Also the worst injuries I got." I say looking down feeling tears well up in my eyes again. I go and grab the stuff he's allowed to see, the stuff no one can see I have locked in a storage in a safe inside of a lager safe. 

"My dog tags as proof some pictures and the files that are not classified which is only three. I love you but I have to go talk to bobby I'm low on time." I say grabbing my keys and dog tags and the file he needs.