6

Eddie point of view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four days later

I get to work again, Buck has been gone for about 6 weeks now. I sigh as I walk into the station everyone seems so happy and giddy and bleh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buck's point of view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get off of the last plane, excided. Normally after a mission I will go home and crash but I can't stop thinking I can't get out of the constant of looking over your shoulder, but I miss it at the same time. I was so mad when I was sent home early, and I am so not saying anything about the gunshot wound to them as it was pretty deep.

I call an uber and tell him to take me to the fire station happy to see my fiancée.

After an hour drive I get out of the car telling the driver to keep the change after grabbing my bag and walking into the station. Sadly no one was there they were out on a call so I walk up the stairs and sit on the couch drifting off into a nap. In the army you learn to be a heavy and light sleeper at the same time. Me I wake up to loud crashes, gunfire and alarms and very hard shaking so when I herd someone crash into something with the engine, I jolt awake standing up realizing where I am.

Everyone walks up, I decide I am going to stay as quite as possible till they notice themselves. After about 20 minutes Hen leaves the kitchen making eye contact with me as all I let out a groggy. "Ignore my stupid hair."

"Buck, when the hell did you get home!" She yells out dropping her mug running over to me, I stand up my leg hurting still. I pull her into a tight hug and screams out for everyone to get in here.

"Your alive, are you ok are you in one piece no gunshots wounds?" She asks as they run in then stopping all confused. "I-I that Buck." Chimney chokes out as Hen says yes, I am still kind of groggy from jet lag and the pain meds they gave me. "Hey guys, told you I would be fine." I say walking over to them as Eddie runs into my arms. I pull him in rubbing his back. 

"Why are you limping mi amor?" Eddie asks me as I groan and pull him away from me. "I am fine it was nothing." I say giving him a kiss and going over to Bobby who also notices the limping. "Tell the truth Buck." 

"It was just a small gun shot, you guys are lucky it the only reason I kept out of the huge gun fire that will happen in another two days." I say as they all surround me as I start to feel over crowed I am so glad I am in SEAL composure for this.

"Just?" Chimney scuffs as they all look at me I roll my sweats up to show them the small little wound. "See I can start work by the Monday shift with you guys, I know you know this isn't the worst thing that has happened. "Ok the hair Evan, what the hell happened there." 

"I can't say to much yet as I am unsure if the op is classified yet but it was for my fake identity had to color my poor hair that now needs a lot of tlc. "Is Maddie at work, I really need to see her." I say asking them. "Y-Yeah she at work today, are you wearing your dog tags?" Hen asks me as I show them to her as I was wearing them. "What that neckless?" Chimney questions Maddie locket that around my chest. "My luck charm, Maddie gave it to me, it came on my 18 birthday. I feel as this is the one reason I am not dead, I don't get how it's still in one peace."

"I'm gonna go see Maddie though you guys ok." I say when Eddie grips onto my arm and out of stupid muscle memory I elbow his gut then instantly apologizing to him. "S-Sorry Ed's I didn't mean to are you ok?" I ask as he coughing now as I mentally slap myself for that. "Buck what the hell was that?" Bobby asks looking me in the eyes Eddie still coughing, I know I knocked the air out of him with that. "N-Nothing it was nothing." I say taking a step back grabbing my bag and walking away as they yell out for me.