8

Buck's point of view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who wants to see the video of the prank, and some even more embarrassing things from our camera that we kept of him!" I hear Scar voice ring through the bottom of the station as my brain stops, we did a lot of stupid shit back then only god knows what on that DVD. "Scar no, walk your ass away do not I will snap that in half!" I yell running down the stairs at him, trying to get the DVD away from him. "You can't do this we promised these things would stay in the unit!" I whine throwing an elbow to his shoulder. 

"Are you really doing this One Shot?" He asks me as I nod my head. "I win you can show every embarrassing thing on that DVD, and the story." I say putting the DVD on the truck as Bobby and Eddie run down with the others. "No Buck this is not a good idea!" Bobby yells out to me as I look over and grin. "Tap out, knock out, or round up with a timer." I ask handing my tags to Eddie and grinning at what's about to happen. It has been ages since I have had the chance to fight, and fuck I could use the release. "Tap out or knock out One Shot we are who we are."  

"You guys what are you doing please don't do this." Eddie says pleading with me all I do is give him an evil grin. "Don't try to pull us apart, this is what we do guys." I say as me and Scar get squared up with each other.

"Your so going down." I growl at Scar in Farsi, forgetting he doesn't understand a word I'm saying. "The fuck did he just say Scar?" Chimney yells out confused. "No clue, all I know is that was Farsi, I only speak Spanish, still learning Arabic he the only person who knows multiple languages. Farsi, Arabic, morse code but all SEALS know that, sign, Spanish, and English." He says as I snicker and nod my head. "Stop giving them ideas, it works in my favor they don't understand. Lets do this."

We start the fight I have Scar chase me awhile, he throws the first punch I dodge it kicking his foot out from under him. I get him into a choke hold that he manages to break out of, he then lands a few good left hooks. I hit elbow him in the face then kicking him in the abdomen and taking him to the ground, getting a stronger choke hold as he taps out.

"Wow Scar I can't believe I got you that freaking fast." I say as I wipe the blood from my lip feeling a rush of serotine go through my body. "I forgot how fast you are man fucking One Shot." I hand him the rag to wipe the blood off his nose and lip, still laughing putting my shirt back on. "Evan, you are a stupid asshole, your supposed to be taking it easy." Eddie says taking his thumb across my bruised lightly split lip. "That was fucking amazing though babe, it has been to long since I have been able to fight and this is now going into a shredder." I say grabbing the DVD, and waving it. "Babe, please let us see it, you didn't give me a wedding." I gasp making my jaw hit the floor out of betrayal. 

"If I ever let the really stupid shit we did, some we shouldn't have started recording, I would never hear the end of it. If I know Apollo like I think I do he put one of the really stupid ones of me trying to refuse treatment." I say holding the disk close to me not wanting to budge. "Please it will help me know you better babe." I sigh handing him the disk knowing I am going to regret this so freaking much, but seeing the look on my husband face melted me. 

"Oh fuck starting out with my first mission that is going to be pitiful, guys remember I was 19 ok." I say taking a deep breath in.

"Damn what is this kid on!" Crack says point the the camera at 19 year old me who was practicing my shooting in an older area. "Don't know he was offered the job, he was in the navy when he got out of training and they asked if I was willing to accept him on the team I said sure what can go wrong." Ma says getting the camera out of her face. "What can go wrong, he's a child he shouldn't be in the SEALS. He's what 20 years old."