2

Bobby's point of view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell is happening, who the hell is Scar? Why is he calling Buck One Shot? I am just so confused, am I asleep and this is a bad dream? Why would he leave his phone here and not take it? "This is real Bobby, my fiancée was just deployed and I can't get my fucking head around it. So I could really use someone who is calm." Eddie says pulling me out of my thoughts, as we all stand there dumbfounded. That's when Athena speaks up and tells Eddie. "Your the only one who would understand this Eddie, none of us have ever been in the military." She says putting her hand on his shoulder. 

"Lets look through this chest that he took out then, he said it only has three of the missions he has been on due to classified. The small amount he did tell me is that he went on over a dozen ops in the 8 years he was a SEAL." Eddie says rummaging through the chest on the counter. finding photos of what we think was his unit. "Hey Athena you think you could do photo search of these people for us, we know that one is Apollo but not the others name." Eddie asks as Athena grabs them carefully putting them in her bag, then running out the door taking my keys.

"These are just small lame op reports he kept, he must have his classified ones hidden somewhere else smart for him to keep himself safe." Eddie says carefully handing me one of the op notes, what ever that means. "Oh my god lame, did you even read through it?" I ask Eddie as everyone else just hover over the two of us. "Is that a photo evidence of what that case was?" Chimney asks covering his mouth out of horror. "No wonder he won't tell us what he's allowed to tell us." Hen says looking horrified of what the photo showed. 

"This was the case that caused him the worst injuries, and the victims/targets didn't survive." Eddie says closing that one up real quick and not handing it to the others as it will have the injury reports in it that he got a quick glance of. "Let us look at that one might give us some clues." Maddie says point at the second when Eddie shakes his head no. "The reason that one is so thick is because of the injury reports at the end and I saw a quick glance it pretty bad his injuries." He says hoping Maddie will drop it and not ask again you can see it in his eyes. 

"Eddie, he's my brother and this is the first I'm hearing that he was a solider, let alone a SEAL and isn't that like the elites?" Maddie asks as you can see it on Eddie face that he not in the mood to fight or argue so he hands the file to Hen. "Hen I know you love Buck, so don't take this the wrong way, but you are the least related to him and least connected to him. So if you can handle it give it to Chim, then if he can handle it Bobby, then Maddie last."

"Uh ok then, and this deployment was a year and a half long!" Hen says reading through the op notes, her face goes from cool to horror real quick as she only three pages deep. The more she reads the worse her disgust gets. "Is any of what they are doing legal, or ethical to their SEALS. I mean making them do this for that long?" Hen says  putting the file down and taking a drink of the whiskey Eddie brought out for them.  

"I mean yeah they aren't really doing anything wrong legally, as they never know how bad it will really." Eddie says also taking a huge shot of the whiskey then hissing probably as it burns his throat as it was warm and plain. 

"I know I was in the military but I don't know much about the ops, I was just a medic we were considered the low levels. We never got anywhere close to classified information." He says looking through the third and last file taking yet another shot of whiskey as I already know I am going to have to stay here and babysit him, and the other two Maddie can't drink as she pregnant with baby number two.

Once Hen gets through about fifteen of the pages she gasps reaching the images of the injuries that were documented. "Omg how is he alive, we thought the ladder truck was bad, this explains how he knew he was 100%. Fuck Buck, what the hell it just keeps getting worse and worse." Hen says looking at the pictures taking another two shots of whiskey her eyes filled with the threat of tears.