9

Scar point of view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I speed into the base going over the speed limit, I lock my car off running into the base to get the unit. "Whoa there Scar what is up with you?" Pa says stopping me putting his palms on my shoulder. "Pa I messed up and bad, I pulled some of the old clips of Evan being stupid and I don't know how but the clip of him and Blaze fighting about Allah got put in and he yelled punched me in the nose and ran off." His eyes widen as soon as I mention Allah and he smacks me in the back of the head.

"Go get changed I'll round up Blaze, and Bullet, you go and get Lola, ok."  Pa says as I go running to my dorm getting changed real quick then go over to Ma room to see the door cracked open and Buck inside there thank god I let out a breath. 

"N-No don't go in there he's in there with Ma, so lets just give them space." I whisper to them, we very slowly walk away. "Good choice One Shot." Pa says with a happy grin that Buck didn't do anything stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buck's point of view

"I-I just thought I was over it Ma, I mean I-I haven't been brought back to that day in three years." I say tears streaming down my face as she pulls me into her chest. "That's not how ptsd works, and I know you don't like hearing that word but ptsd is something most of us have. You can be fine for years, then one day it hits you like a ton of bricks." She tells me her touch soothing along with her voice.

"I just wish I could forget what happened the way she l-looked, she was in so much p-pain and all I could do was stare at her. One minute she was making jokes about it the next she wasn't and she stopped breathing, we couldn't even do cpr Ma her skin was peeling off t-the sound and I just want to forget it." I say my chest getting tighter and my breaths more ragged going back to that day playing it over and over. "Evan look at me, you did everything you could almost killing yourself she was the first one hit with whatever it was and one of the last one out kid." I put my head down frustrated. "What if I would have been faster, I got a lot on me why was I fine!" I whine putting my face into my hands hiding it.

"I-I don't know Evan, I wish I could answer that question for us." This is why Ma is my favorite, she soft, firm and she won't bullshit you." I look away trying not to let anymore tears fall she grabs my arm and yanks on it. "No cry let it out, you are allowed to show weakness Evan,  your allowed to be sad and hurt let it out that's an order." She growls out softly, which makes me start bawling she shuts the door all the way. "I'm proud of you kid for not going off and doing anything stupid. Do you want me to call Eddie to come and get you or do you want me to call and tell him your safe and gonna stay on base for the night." She asks me as I didn't even think about it. "I uh don't know, I-I didn't even um think of him when I walked out uh." I say rubbing my head totally frazzled. 

"Breath, I'll call him for now to at least let him know your ok and your safe, give me your phone." I hand her my phone knowing it wasn't a questions.

"Hey Eddie, Buck came to the base to blow off some steam and talk. I just thought you would want to know he ok and hasn't done anything stupid." Ma says into the phone smiling and nodding her head. "Uh no he doesn't know what he wants to do yet, I'll make sure he calls you in a few hours." She responds to whatever Eddie is saying. "Don't thank me whether you La family is like it or not your now apart of the SEALS family." I give a small grin hearing that my two family's are accepting each other.

"Come on kid, lets go shoot you got your guns?" She asks me as I smile and nod my head grabbing my keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~