5

Buck's point of view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok dropping you off here, all you have to walk 800 yards southeast then if the info is right one of the people should be waiting for you there." The pilot says landing on the ground, I nod my head and thank him and head on my way to the coordinates I was given. "Could I have the time real quick?" I ask turning back before they leave. "0900 hours." 

"Thanks." I tap that info into the device that on my back molar, walking I expect to arrive at 1200 hours. One thing we have to hope for is that they don't do body checks for stuff like this, if I lose this I have no way of reporting during the op. I do have a gun on me still, only a lame ass pistol. They require a gun for this op, thank god so if by chance shit hits the fan I have something to shoot with. To be honest depending on the amount of guards that are there, even with how good I am if there a shoot out and I'm on my own and out numbered so probably shit out of luck.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie's point of view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear my alarm blare at 10 in the morning, I groan knowing I have work today when all I want to do is sleep until my fiancée gets back. That's exactly what I am going to do to. I deserve to get to lay in bed alone.

Then next thing I know I'm having my blanket thrown off of me waking me back up an hour later, I groan trying to throw it back on when I hear. "Eddie get out of bed now, cap sent me to get you into work." Lena says as I just groan and roll the blanket back on. "Diaz I swear to god, I already agreed to take Buck's spot while he gone, I did it as we work good and you really need to clean your room it smells like shit." She rips the blanket off of me as I get out of bed to get some water.

"I'm not going, no fucking point in it Lena so leave." I growl at her groggily. "What are you going to do, put your life on hold for who knows how long? This is stupid I will drag your ass there, and you need to shave your fucking beard!" I roll my eyes, I chose to just pretend she not there when she grabs me by the hair as I yell out trying to free myself.

"Get the hell off me!" I growl loud and deep but she doesn't get off of me after I deepen my voice. "You don't scare me Diaz, I know that voice is a fake out." She says pulling me out of the house as I grip onto the doorframe. 

"Call the cops she abducting me help!" I scream out trying to get her to let go of me. "Stop that Diaz, your the man." She says banging her knees into my arms, causing me to lose my grip.

She throws me into the car shutting the door, then getting in the car as well then driving off as I yell at her the whole way there. 

"I'm not getting out of the car, I refuse Lena you can't make me." I growl, she gets out of the car walking off. Then this fucking bitch comes back with two other people one of them Bobby. "Diaz get your ass in here now!" Bobby yells at me when I glare at him still in my pajamas.

"I don't want to work today just give me the day off!" I snap back at him as he rubs his head sighing. "Eddie this isn't a choice, we got more info on Buck and you have work."

I get out of the car as Bobby looks at me. "She abducted me, I was in bed then I wasn't!" I scuff out. "So you don't shower anymore?" Bobby asks as I roll my eyes.

"Ok what did you get on my fiancée!" I demand walking into the station and looking at Bobby. "All we were allowed to be told is he is doing a solo in Herat, I don't even know know where that is." The moment Bobby said Herat my whole world collapse around me. "N-No, that can't be happing! They rarely send solo ops to Herat, they can't be sending SEAL that has been off duty for 7 years on a solo op there. They want him dead, that's a death trap no." I say storming out of the station Bobby chasing after me asking where I am going.