Author's Updates

Hello, my lovelies!

It has been eons since I have updated on Wattpad and I'm so happy from the love you guys have given to Hello, Mr. Psycho. I would have never imagined while I wrote this story years ago that it might reach a milestone as such, and I am truly grateful for your support, love, and feedback over the years. I'm working on editing the story as over the years my writing style and format has improved, however, it remains a dilemma for me as many of you have come to enjoy this story as it is. So with that regard should I re-write or not is solely depends on what you guys want.

I have heard your requests with regards to finishing the sequel to this book, "Hello, Mr Dolly" and I have started writing it once again to finish it. My aim with the book is to close a lot of loose threads and bring an end to a lot of questions that remained unanswered in the first book. It's getting updated and I would appreciate it if readers who have been waiting would show their love for it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, I have decided to pick up my pen again and showcase my stories in my current writing style. Over the years I have matured a lot and gone through many hardships in my personal life, I believe that has had a major impact on the way I perceive the world and what I put out as a "romantic relationship".

In retrospect of the same, I have started working on a new story by the name of "Knife on his lap". The blurb is given below if you'd like to check it out or you can find the same on my Wattpad or Inkitt account. 

XOXO

Mai

Summary

Summary

"For him, I was nothing more than the daughter of his mentor, someone he needed to protect."

"For me, she was more precious than my life itself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nariya Patel sought a modest life after losing her mother and witnessing her father's downfall. Independence became her sole desire, avoiding reliance on others and shunning the idea of seeking help.

Yet, she found herself without a foothold in this unforgiving world.

Alexie Ivanov, a maverick of free will, was adept at obtaining what he desired and taking what eluded him. Commanding others had become second nature, and he soared to the pinnacle of power, wealth, and connections. His life had emerged from the depths of hell when his former mentor, the man who extended a helping hand in his darkest times, appointed him as the protector of his only daughter.

In a world where he could bend everyone to his will, there was one exception - her.

Amidst trusts and betrayals, hidden rooms and secrets, the seemingly impossible happened - akin to tasting the forbidden fruit of paradise. Their initial animosity toward each other transformed into an enduring love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~