Chapter 43 Burn It Up

NOW PLAYING " Play with Fire" By Sam Tinnesz

Connected not only by love but also blood, that is such a lovely revelation. It is true what they say it takes only one rotten fish to pollute the whole sea and right now that rotten fish was sipping tea in front of me. His father, my father, our father. Today it shall all come to an end, the perfect ending we wished for shall come true. 

"Ahh....Where is that boy?" He groaned again looking at Jimin and Taehyung

"The thing is sir..." Jimin tried to explain but I cut him off.

"Don't you like the tea I prepared for you dad?" I intervened.

His perverted gaze instantly came back at me looking me up and down like I was a desert of lust. I knew that gaze and it disgusted me, it has been long since someone gave me that look of hunger. What disgusted me even more was the fact that this same person somehow was blood related to me. This man pretending to be so sweet to me just in order to take his own sons love to his own bed just shows how he never gave a fuck about anyone expect himself. Either way as his final days approach he will do something great for his son and daughter. 

"Of course its delicious!" He said as a fake sweet angelic smile plastered on his ugly face " How lucky my boy is to have a perfect girlfriend like you, but ..."

"But?" I tilted my head.

Licking his lips he showcased his real intentions "I ponder weather that boy can satisfy all your needs..if you know what I mean.."

"Sir-" Taehyung tried to help me.

"You shut up!" He just shut him off.

A perfected smile of my own bloomed on my face as I replied "Oh don't worry my man knows how to take care of me in every way." With that I take a sip of my tea as I watch the frustrated man gulp down his cup down in one shot and stand up frustrated. 

"Lets go boys!" with that he walked out murmuring curse words at my lover. 

"Y/N!" Taehyung called me "We have all the material you wanted ready."

"But are you sure you can do it alone?" Jimin said worried .

"Don't worry guys...we will meet you on the other side. You should go now or you will be late for your flight."

~third person pov~

As sun dived in the darkness the man walked unsteady steps to his office. Today he had gone to meet his 'inheritor' to remove him. Initially he had thought that he could easily control the weak boy but that wasn't the case and he turned out to be a bigger monster than him. That could not do! But that scum of son of his was nowhere and had brought a beauty home. Just thinking about that girl gave him a boner, such a shame she rejected him. Either way after Jungkook was gone he could have her weather she wanted it or not.

But since he came back a strong headache has been bothering him, as the world twisted and turned he started hearing a sweet voice of a maiden. No matter how much he shook his head it just wont go away. Slowly the murmuring became clear and he could make out the words.

"I am a bad person, I am a bad father, I don't deserve to live but before I die I will do some good for my son."

And it kept on repeating until he himself started saying the same. 

"There was a package on his desk filled with files of all the dirt that Min family had done and was planning on doing. The job was simple to use all his resources to destroy that family and then get destroyed himself. It were as if he had no control on himself as he slowly did what was told to him, carving his own path to destruction. Even he knew that the Min's weren't small and he barely got out when his son killed a member but this time it was big. 

But did the controller of his mind care? No, not t all. It was as if killing two birds with one stone. The tea she had served him consisted of a homemade brew to control the minds of her victims. As the Min and Jeon clans fell she looked at the man peeking from his window as he slowly carved his heart out. 

With a smirk she threw the lit cigarette she had between her fingers, this habit which her lover had taught her was pretty calming. "Good bye dad." she said before hoping in the car and driving away. 

Once the media had caught the sniff of the evils planned by a family within hours stocks fell, the image that had been build for generations was shattered in pieces their was no coming back as the genral public had spoken. Even money can't buy the whole population of a country. As his whole house was in utter chaos a lone boy walked out towards his destination where the finale were to be written.