Chapter 39 Succubus

This chapter might offend some of you. But remember Y/N is a yandere and there is no right or wrong in a yandere's mind when it concerns their love.

NOW PLAYING"OOPS I DID IT AGAIN" BY BRITNEY SPEARS

"For your love everything is just" words slipped out of her lips as she gripped the handle of the door. Light music fluttered in background as a single desk lamp illuminated the room. Behind the pile of papers with his back towards her Yoongi stood in the balcony overseeing his territory.

"Put them on my desk" he commanded without looking back. When he got no response he looked at the reflection standing behind him. A girl, a girl he knew very well. Turning around he looked at Y/N, he features flush and attractive as before.

The staring contest went for a while before he finally snapped out and asked "what are you doing here so late?"

One step in front of other she walked her way towards him until they were just inches away. This startled Yoongi so much so that he had to maintain some distance. 'What on Earth was this woman doing?' thought Yoongi 'Was the brain wash by Jungkook removed so she understood whose the real jewel?'

"Mr President" Y/n hummed as she closed the distance between them. "Thank you"

Her gratitude made him sure of his earlier thoughts. "Thanks? For what?"

"Because of you...I got free from that devil Jeon Jungkook. If it weren't for you...I...I...." A fake sadness twisted her features to the brink of tears. 

Her top notch acting skill did captivate the heart of her audience as Yoongi, like a chivalrous bastard offered her a handkerchief. "Miss L/N calm down everything is alright now. " What he didn't realize that he himself had crossed the threshold of distance between them.

Grabbing this emotional opportunity Y/n pulled herself in his embrace. "If it weren't for you... If it weren't for you..." She kept sobbing her alligator tears. Yoongi, too swept my Y/N pulled her deeper into his arms. With her face now hidden her features tuned into a scowl of utter disgust, never had she thought that she would be anybody's arms except her Kookie.

"It's alright ...Y/n" he just kept cooing her. The time was right... For a man's mind is pretty complex but getting in it wasn't, especially for a woman like Y/n.

Looking up her moist eyes stared right into his prideful ones, filled with victory flags. 'Not so soon' Y/n thought. "How may I ever repay you?" fluttering her lashes she asked him.

"Oh... No need... It was my duty as a civilized gentleman." He tired to move back.

But before he could she caught hold of his shirt. "No I insist" she said before removing her coat. As the fabric dropped in the marble floor it revealed a lace lingere.

His eyes widen taking in all her curvy features before his chivalry kicked in and he covered his eyes. "Y/n what are you...?!"

Pulling him closer she moved near the edge of the table. Her sweet vanilla scent enchanted him and his manhood. It was true getting into a man's brain is though his pants. As lust drowns Yoongi his hands travel up and down Y/n skin making her shiver of revulsion. 

"Y/n you are so beautiful" he hummed again as he kissed her luscious perl skin. Even though it was against her heart to touch another man, yet it was afterall for her love. Slowly her fingers tangled in his hair. "I am yours only yours" her sweet words traveled in his ears encouraging him. Next his hands went on her thighs as she bit her lips but not in pleasure. 

"Yes mine..."he followed "mine not that Jeon Jungkook's! Finally I snatched something away from him!"

Something clicked in y/n mind... This was it, she could feel jealousy coming from Yoongi. A malice so strong.. There must be some reason behind it, reason she needs to discover.

"Don't worry I will never be his, he will never take me from you.."

"Yes .. Never again..." He murmed as he could feel a kind of dizziness taking over. The sweet scent that had enchanted him now captivated his mind under Y/n's control. 

With a sinister smirk she patted the boys head. "For all he had made you suffer you will payback double. "

"Yes I will. ..... He took my everything.... All because of him and his whore of a mother..... I've lost it all..."

"Yes all because of them... Before you were a king but because of him you became a beggar. "

"After he brutally killed my father.... Everything went to that scum... And I had to work my ass off... To gain it all.... Now he's back to take it all... But I won't... Let..." His broken words came to a hault as deep slumber took over.

With a thud the boy fell on the ground as Y/n simply walked away.

"Ugh . .I need to scrub extra hard in the shower today" she just groaned.

~A/n~

Hello my lovelies ❤️

Due to reality pulling me away from creativity there will be no update for the next 2 weeks.

~