Chapter 8 Blood Roses

NOW PLAYING "Mad Hatter" by Melanie Martinez

Screams and groans, thud thud thud thud, the basement door was banged, scratched, yet no one heard her pleas. Up stairs the family laughed in joy enjoying meal time together as classical music hummed in the house, it's melodies strong enough to cover up the wail's of the woman, oh sorry, bitch downstairs.

Her arrogant self has been in their for a week now and slowly but surely her mind was getting weak to the point I want.

I lick my lips, as my parents go to get ready. Like my daily routine for the past week, I go to the garden and pick out fresh white roses bringing them inside. Putting them on a table, like everyday I go on to slowly dye them.

My mother, all ready for work, comes out as she flashes me a smile, "What are you doing dear?"

Smiling back I reply, "Giving this plain roses some life..."

"Hmm, what is that?" she points to a saucer filled with red liquid.

"Blood.." I murmur "The red dye mom!"

She laughs a bit and says "Keep going kiddo, I bet whoever you giving that to, will be pleased."

A genuine smile stretches on my lips, Oh he surely will be.

With all the roses dyed, I make a cute bouquet out of it and get ready for school. My parents had left as I made a mental check list of everything that I needed.

"Oh I forgot" I say to no one in particular. And turning off the music player I open the door that heads towards the basement. The basement is a place, like most of the places of this house that my parent's rarely used, why, because they were rarely home.

Smiling I open the door and a woman pounce on me making me stumble and the plate full of nutritious food falling on the ground. Annoyed I slap her and with a thud she fell down. Sobbing she looked at my emotionless eyes, and spatted "You are crazy"

A humoured smile found it's way to my lips as I bend down and whisper in a spine chilling tone, "Oh honey, I am not crazy I am just a demon with an angelic face."

She cowered in fear, ah such pleasure my little toy gives me, "Anyway looks like you don't want food today either." with a saddened face I look at the shattered plate. "But you need your medication" the smile makes a comeback as I take out a syringe filled with sedatives for my lil bitch. She cowers more frantically shaking her head as I hush her down and punter the syringe in her arm. Her shivering body falls still marking her journey in the deep lands of slumber.

Don't get me wrong I love it when she screams and pleads but I can't have the neighbors reporting us for noise pollution now can we, after all we live in a civilized society with decorous people.

Going to school I grab my beautifully dyed roses, smiling at my artistry. These would look so good on his table. With that in mind I leave for school.

In the class I look at the desk besides me, the boy was fast asleep. Soft snoring echoed in the empty classroom. By Kookie has been like this for a week, coming to class hella tired and irritated, this is all because of that stupid bitch went ahead and got kidnapped . During the whole duration of class he stares at me. The teachers dare say noting to him and the whole while butterflies explode in my stomach, butterflies of happiness. (AN: What are you talking about Y/n you kidnapped her )

But unfortunately he has to leave me during recess as I've heard from his calls he needs to search for her. But it also gives me a perfect chance to give him his gift. I smile plasters on my face as I hop over the DANGER WARNING. Apparently according to my 'friends' this area was sealed off by student council because student were said to commit suicide from here, the fun fact however was that, their bodies were found badly beaten up as if they didn't jump on their own will but were forced. The area was also infamous for being the turf of Jungkook and is friends so most student were scared to even go near them. Hence the whole floor was deserted as soon the bell rang.

The rooftop would look normal to any person but if you look closely you can find cigarette butts, but the thing with them was that they were burnt as if it was a fire cracker, never been on his lips. Apparently my bunny has a habit of burning them without inhaling them, which is good because surely I don't want his to degrade his health. I leave the bouquet of roses along with a note, written in a different handwriting than mine. How? just use your non dominant hand.

My Dear Buck,

You must stop for that stupid bimbo, and in turn degrading your health. You need eight hours of sleep at most. You know it worries me so much to the point that I feel like I should slaughter her and throw her lifeless body in a gutter as I had originally planned to. But I can't, that wont satisfy my hunger for her blood. She had the audacity to touch what was mine!

Anyway dearie take care of yourself

Will forever be your

And you will be forever mine

Your Doe

(A/N:A male rabbit is called a buck, and a female is called a doe.)

~Third Person Pov ~

As Y/N hoped in happiness in accomplishment of her mission a pair of eye stared at her. Suddenly she stopped in her tracks turning around looking straight at the eyes, startling him. Their was no way she could've seen him, his heart beat accelerated even more when a sinister smile spread across her angelic face. Her eyes held no emotions just the darkness straight from the depths of hell. Slowly she turned away going back to her class. The boy was shivering in fear and he instantly ran away.

Jungkook returned, after that stupid bitch got kidnapped her annoying father wont stop pestering him to hunt her. Sometimes he wished that her dead body were to be found so that he get rid of the pest but no, their was no trace of her. Nowhere.

Except, he thought as he lit the cigarette no putting it on his lips, the blood rose and the note.

"Aww..looks like she did it again." Jimin hyung hummed to him.

These notes and roses have started turning up since a week. They had the rose tested and indeed it matched the DNA of that bitch. Whoever this person was sure crazier than him, with that though a dark chuckle escaped his lips. Surely he wanted to meet them, little did he know that the person was right besides him, literally, all along.

When the bell rang he went to class again to take in the enchanting features of his angel, Y/N. She was the only one who calmed his hysterical self in this cruel world filled with so much dirt so much vomit so much blood and she was his only cleanse.