Chapter 32 Monster

NOW PLAYING "Monster" by Starset

~Angst smut warning~

A cry escaped her swollen lips "it hurts Jungkookah!!" Never in her life had she imagined her sweet lover to be this rough especially with her. It was as if he was channeling his anger towards her.

"Please be gentle" she pleaded but they went unheard. Roughly grabbing  her clothes he ripped them off exposing her breasts. His dick hard rode her non-wet core. He had pounced on her and shoved himself inside her in an instant. The hard marble jabbed her back.

Violently manhandling her breast he bit down on her bud in turn making her shriek in pain. Instincts of defense  hit her system as she tried her best to shove him off her. He groaned when her struggling hand hit him across the face.

One deadly glare made her shiver in fear. What has gotten into her lover... The gentle man who would keep her like a princess higher than himself looked like a monster....a lost monster.

A single tear escaped her eyes when he thrusted into her one final time pouring himself into her. Pulling out he walked upstairs without giving her a single look. But that wasn't the reason why she was crying, oh no, no matter how rough, mean or cold Jungkook were to become she would always accept him and whatever he offered. What saddened her was the sudden change in his behaviour.

What had happened?

After what seemed like forever of lying like a lifeless rag doll finally she got up. Gathering whatever shreds of clothing that hung off her sore body she draged herself up. The pain was unbearable and probably she was bleeding. Holding her lower abdomen she walked slowly yet cautiously.

The inside of their room was empty. Somehow a sigh of relief left her lips. Looking around she grabbed a robe and her phone. The initial plan was to give some space to Jungkook. But as she turned around to leave a shocked breath left her lips.

Their he stood with only a towel around his lower body. His hair dripping wet and those dark eyes still .... Dark with evil.

"Planning to run away to your lover eh?" He tilted his head.

"Jungkook... That's not.."

But before she could finish her sentence a harsh slap across her face threw her on the bed. Holding her check she looked at him unable to believe that he had hit her.

Slowly he stalked towards her. The fear spiked up as she moved back. It was as if he was drained out off all his emotions. ' I have to do something' Y/N thought. At this rate she was gonna lose the only person whom she felt any emotions for. 

Flipping her around he tore away and of the left shatters of clothing on her body leaving goosebumps all over body.

"I'm gonna ..." He murmed in a low tone "I'm gonna crave myself into you to the point you can't think anything but me!" He howled, a craziness emitting from within him.

Slap

A sharp sting of pain hit her right buttlock.

Slap
Slap
Slap
Slap

She cried "Jungkook please stop... I know you are angry with me atlest tell me what I did wrong?"

Suddenly he stopped. Turning her head around she came face to face with spiteful boy, a face she had never imagined to see atlest for her.  Gulping she knew she was in bad shit trouble.

Shoving all the way inside her a yelp of pleading escaped her lips. "Tell her what she wrong..." These words he kept repeating. "So polluted... He sullied what was mine.  I need to claim her back... Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine..."

His savage pounding continued as she just laid their unable to do anything. How many time had she orgasmed tonight? How many times had he creamed inside her? What was the time? Is it even the same day or night? She didn't know anymore.

Just the words he spoke floated in her head. Her breathing was uneven her eyes dried up, the tears had no water to flow.

Your lover...
Sullied her...
Run away with him..

.
.
.
.
Her eyes widen in realization. A sudden synergy hit her neurons. The numbness of her body long gone.

Did he see me with Hoseok?

This idiot...

Laugher escaped her lips..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He stopped, shocked at this new behavior. Turning around she faced him, sass and confidence filled her eyes.

"You thought I was cheating on you?"

He just looked at her.

Slap

This time her hands across his face.

"Are you an idiot!"

With that she pulled him on top of her digging her nails in his skin.

"I am your goddess... And yours only.."

With that she brought legs up pushing him in the face.

"I am your goddess and your are my worshiper. So shut up and worship me!" She commanded.

She pushed his face till it reached her core. A smirk of realization formed on his lips.

How dare did he even think about something like that.

Between her legs he started cleaning her wounded core. The gentleness in his gesture returned.